OMG Tanning Solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess Stacey

Reaction score
Im considering training with OMG Tanning Solutions and using there products, has anyone trained with them? and if so would you reccomend?
Thank you in advance x:)

Have used the 16% and has been fab all my clients love it, got the coconut and smells nice too. I am going to see if I can get a sample of the 20% to try because I find all my regular clients just want to go darker and darker as they go on, bit nervous of 20% though so might have to try it on myself first!

Thank you, think im swaying more towards OMG than anything else but unfortunately when I rang head office today they told me my nearest training venue was like five hours away from me:cry: so am thinking I might train somewhere closer to home but go with OMG products after training :confused:

You can train with who you like and use a different solution, a lot of people do this! Good luck with your trainging. I use OMG too.

Thank you, im looking forward to it- When I actually get it booked! lol, can I ask who you trained with? x

Hello, I havnt used the solutions but I did order the 5008 kit and disposables from them and I personally wouldn't recommend them for this. The machine came with a latex tube and no clips for the tube, and no receipt and i think there are better quality disposables on the Market. But I havnt used there solutions.
Xx

really? did they refund you or give you a new machine? It says on the website that it comes with a full six month guarantee on them x x its given me something to think about because I was almost 100% I was going with there kit x

Hello, I havnt used the solutions but I did order the 5008 kit and disposables from them and I personally wouldn't recommend them for this. The machine came with a latex tube and no clips for the tube, and no receipt and i think there are better quality disposables on the Market. But I havnt used there solutions.
Xx
Hi there,
I am Betsy the spray tanning technician for OMG. I deal with a majority of the tanning orders. If you placed an order over the phone it will always go through me.
Sorry to hear the HVLP 5008 gun wasnt to your expectations, the latex tube should have all ready been attached to the gun itself. It does only come with one clip.
Im sorry you did not reiceve your receipt! this is strange! I can resolve this.
The tanning disposables we have now are the best quality i have ever used in my time in the tanning industry. You may of had a different quality disposable pack to the disposables we have now. We stil have the great prices for the higher quality products.
i can send you a sample of our tanning solution to try and some samples of our disposables if you wish? pm me your address if you would like a sample pack.

Betsy.

Hi sorry for late reply, I trained with OMG, but tried different solutions too but am happy with OMG - does what it says on the tin, as they say lol.

My machine has been absolutely fine, no complaints at all from me.

Betsy - are OMG going to start selling an after tan moisturiser, one that has a colour in it to help enhance and maintain the clients tan?
cheers x

Hi sorry for late reply, I trained with OMG, but tried different solutions too but am happy with OMG - does what it says on the tin, as they say lol.

My machine has been absolutely fine, no complaints at all from me.

Betsy - are OMG going to start selling an after tan moisturiser, one that has a colour in it to help enhance and maintain the clients tan?
cheers x

Hi,

Yes we are looking into a tan maintainer as well as other products. As soon as i no any more i will let you know. x

I have sampled this solution and I really liked it, and I am hard to please! :green: loved the cherry smell too!

I have some samples on their way - am looking at the their offer of tent, hvlp 5008 and 3 litres of solution :)

ohh i have just ordered the spray tan machine and you get 3x sample bottles with it:green: carn't WAIT for it to come xx

hiya, would i be able to get a sample of solution sent out pls? i currently use A-Tan and heard a lot of good reviews about OMG

Betsy how do we obtain samples? Through u? Is there a charge? I use fakebake and currently do between 5&15 tans a week, am looking for an alternative, one of my clients is allergic to fakebake!

Betsy how do we obtain samples? Through u? Is there a charge? I use fakebake and currently do between 5&15 tans a week, am looking for an alternative, one of my clients is allergic to fakebake!

Hi there,

Yes you can order them through me, you can call me on 01204 374 340 and ask to talk to me or send me your address and i will post them out asap! ill put in a price booklet too with all the latest deals and prices!

If your going to use this product on your client that is allergic to fake bake.. please do a patch test 24hrs before!!

Betsy.

Just spoke to a really helpful man and my samples are on the way!

i use these solutions and their disposables and i struggle to find better!!!! the newer disposables that come in a little plastic bag mob cap thong and feet is brilliant and i have had many clients comment on them!! it all adds to your business as i have people tell me they have never been offered such items when in salons before!!!
the service overall is fantastic but i too would love an after tan moisturiser and maybe a bit of marketing material just to make my product seem more proffessional. i would highly recommend them, the cherry is fab but the new chocolate has now become my client fave!!!

ohh i have just ordered the spray tan machine and you get 3x sample bottles with it:green: carn't WAIT for it to come xx
hi, have you received it yet as I ordered mine on the 9th and it hasnt arrived yet

I am a fully qualified spray tanning technician who wanted to start my own business. And it was a very big mistake ordering hundreds of pounds worth of products from this company. I must say that OMG tanning products are terrible. And to go with their awful products that break in as little as three months, their customer service is disgusting. don’t expect to get a refund for a £300 + product when it breaks within its warranty, as besty the spray tanning manager will hang up the phone on you. Congratulations OMG tanning… I have just placed an order for £500 with fake bake.

Latest posts

Back