OMG Tanning Solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I orderd some solution from Omg,9% and 12 .I sprayed my bf with the 12 and it was very dark and had a orange tinge .

I've just tried tantrick samples 10% and 8 % and these looked so much better smelt great and tan looked brown and more natural.

I've not tried the 9% Omg yet do don't know the color

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

OMG is horrible and makes you look orange, and the fade off is also terrible i personally wouldn't invest but each to there own good luck

I was using it for a while but find the solution very sticky & my gun clogs up with solution after 2 tans & I was having to completely strip my gun down & clean it every 2 tans, not good when doing a party!!!
I'm now using Sienna x & all my clients are loving it!! It drys quick, doesnt feel sticky on the skin & is a great colour

I trained with OMG - Betsy, in March this year. I cant wait to get my kit. The only thing holding me back is money. I am creating a website for someone who is dragging her feet with the last bits for me to do. As soon as I get paid by her, I will be in to buy my kit from OMG.

The solutions are gaaaawwwgeous. The training is excellent, I couldnt fault anything. Very thorough and very very helpful.

Before doing my training I had never had a spray tan before, because of people saying about it being sticky and smelly etc. With OMG you don't get any of this. It look great, smells great and no stickiness. The quality of the equipment if excellent.

Im off to chivvy up this slow coach. I WANT MY KIT!!!! :biggrin:

I am a fully qualified spray tanning technician who wanted to start my own business. And it was a very big mistake ordering hundreds of pounds worth of products from this company. I must say that OMG tanning products are terrible. And to go with their awful products that break in as little as three months, their customer service is disgusting. don’t expect to get a refund for a £300 + product when it breaks within its warranty, as besty the spray tanning manager will hang up the phone on you. Congratulations OMG tanning… I have just placed an order for £500 with fake bake.

Everybody has their own favorite/preferred tanning solution, therefore it is impossible to say which tanning solution is ‘the best on the market’. It is also a matter of opinion as to whether you like the OMG Solutions or not. OMG is an olive based solution which gives natural a colour. As with any tanning solution you have to be aware of the percentages to use of different clients. Not being fully aware of this is where you will have problems.

I find it very unprofessional from a fully qualified spray tanning technician to write such derogatory comments about me. I give my absolute all in helping customers and the training I provide.

Unfortunately in your case, your problem could not be resolved to your overrated expectancy. I was more than willing to help you with your gun as it was still under warranty. But to refund you for all the products used within the 3 months of you having the kit was not possible. Due to your father’s ill-mannered accusations and threatening conversation, I told him I was ending the phone call. I did not just simply put the phone down.

You feel you were miss-treated by OMG. I feel this is the main reason you aim to blacken mine and the company name. At the end of it all, you did use all 3 litres of the solution before you decided you didn’t like the brand.

In this world people are so quick to criticise and not compliment. There are various different reviews about OMG and everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But writing comments in this manner is disrespectful and unprofessional.

Good luck with Fake Bake!

We have started to stock MaxTan tanning tablets with great success. We are selling about 6-8 bottles a day at £7.49 a bottle with a good margin for us.

It must be the weather and everybody wants to do everything they can to get a good base tan before going on holiday.

Latest posts

Back