OMG You'll never guess what.....................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
.....................Sals has led me astray:eek:

it's 2.20am and we're still up, not upright, just up:green:

This is a video of Sals latest performance, lots of tickets left, she's here all week xx

She would like to apply for the xmas panto singing coach as well as being stage manager, TBH I think she'll go far :green:

So far we have done nothing but eat, drink and be merry, very merry, no nails in sight :lol:

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF0004.JPG
    DSCF0004.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF0005.JPG
    DSCF0005.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 136
awww girls ......I'm glad you are having a lovely time..
well deserved :hug:
xxxxxx

Hi, that so looks like fun , and the little girl looks so happy playing drums on the roses box ,
aww bless, I love it when kids are happy and laughing
and gown ups too :lol:
Its such a happy time of year and kids just love it :hug:
we all need some laughter in our lives makes life worth living :hug: x

blimey!!!!

looked like good fun, and hey, good taste.......got the same phone as me!

my god you lot can drink !!:lol::lol:
glad you are having an ace time hunnys xxxx

I'm shocked and disgusted at these goings on tsk tsk:green:

And - I bet there are a few sore heads this morning! :lol:

Lol - Looks like my kind of night!!

We dont have bad heads this morning lol, how, I dont know but not one paracetamol has been consumed and I'm about to cook a chicken for sunday lunch.

Sals is heading home and she says she has 2 n half hours to think about how she is going to explain her actions.

One of the best nights I have had in a long time, never laughed so much in my life xxxx

Disgraceful behaviour!!:lol::lol::hug:

Lol :lol::lol:

My only slight concern is whether or not there was enough alcohol on the premises. I would hate for you to have run out.:lol:

You girlies are crackers! What a bunch of jokers you are!! :green: x lol lol that vid is just too funny!! :)

You can certainly hit on the high notes sals just like the bee gees:eek::green:

Love the roses tins....i hope you saved the strawberry creams for me though:lol:

Glad you had a good time:)

Hahaha - I can't stop watching it!!
It's too funny.

Lol :lol::lol:

My only slight concern is whether or not there was enough alcohol on the premises. I would hate for you to have run out.:lol:

We certainly did not run out:eek:, we actually had raspberry vodka :lol:in the freezer but never got round to that lol, after 12 hours of drinking we decided to call it a night at about 3am and left the voddy in the freezer xx:green::green::hug:

I'm home. There's only one possible cause for my behaviour; Rach must have spiked my drink!:green:

I'm home. There's only one possible cause for my behaviour; Rach must have spiked my drink!:green:

There is one flaw in that thought hun, you opened and poured all but one of your drinks lol :green::green::green:

There is one flaw in that thought hun, you opened and poured all but one of your drinks lol :green::green::green:

Must have been in that one then!

Well glad things went just as I expected lol
Your mad you Mad

Latest posts

Back