One 2 One....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moosey

Reaction score
hello again, i have got the info on my liocal cnd trainer and prices etc but i have not booked it yet. I was wondering wwhat exactly happens do ya just turn up with ya kit and show what you can do and then they tell you where to improve or what ? i just don't want to feel silly doing things that you don't need to do if that makes sence lol. Can i just say to her what it is i need help with or is that cheeky ?? xx help lol

Basically 1-1 is skillbuilding on a one to one basis with yourself and your tutor, in whatever area you feel you need to improve in.
You decide what you would like to cover in the class
The CND educators are there to help and would never make you feel silly -so dont worry about that hun.

good luck xx

its all about you!!!
yep - have a chat with your trainer first to tell them the areas you think you want to work on but you will gain much much more - as they just cant help themselves sharing their knowledge with you!!! lol
the cnd ambassadors are so enthusiastic - you will learn loads more than you think you can!

As with ny 1-2-1 it should focus on what you want to work on, and the areas you want to improve.
For example if it is a pink and white overlay or smile lines you are struggling with, but you can blend a tip with no problems, then turn up with your model with prep done and tips already applied. Then you can spend the time with the educator totally on what you need to go over and not waste anytime doing what you can already do in your sleep lol!! :lol:

Good luck I am sure you and your business will benefit.

oh thanks guys thats fab as i was a bit worried :) more relaxed bout it now :) xx

Latest posts

Back