one day with sparklepink and this happens...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow they are fab !! well done hun !! :green: :green: i loved doing my 3d class it was fab , i actually felt artisitic :lol:

they are fab hun well done!! xx

Those nails r simply AMASING!!! can't find another word!!! Beautiful!!!! :Love: Well done Honey!!!! :Love:

They are gorgueus well done! Jess is a fab teacher too:)

very beautiful !!!

wow!! Inspiring for all of us I think!

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!

Why can't any of you geeks live near me? Seems everyone out here only does airbrushing and if I try my hand at 3D, I have to putter along on my own.
Anyone have a pictorial/tutorial to show how this is done?

THANKS for sharing :hug:

Beautiful work, well done

FAB - O - U - LOUS !!**!!

so where is the tutorial then missus - they brill by the way

absolutely lovely!!

They are gorgeous - Imagine some of those for a wedding in the brides colour scheme! Ooooooh!

I think I may kidnap sparklepink and not let her go untill she teaches me!!! lol!

They are stunning - well done you, and Jess for being such a fab teacher - I can only hope to get the hang of 3D art, mine always comes out pants! x

Wow these are fab :) and you managed a pic too lol you should ad it to your gallery :)

Are these the ezflow colours?

Peter Pan said:
so where is the tutorial then missus - they brill by the way

I agree

Danger Mouse said:

well as jess is actually earning a living out of teaching this technique, if i were to pass it on to all of you it would be like taking the cash out of her pocket. so its a tricky situation.

Latest posts

Back