One of 'those' clients!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah brilliant news well done! It is so frustrating when people cancel and I just can't understand why anyone would think it's ok to do this time and time again.
Well done you!! :) xx

Well done you missus! xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw that's really nice. It's one thing giving the advice and another actually putting it in to practice though, so really honey as I said before, well done and be proud of yourself :) xxx

McBeth, I really don't want to rain on your post but thought I'd mention that I know similar situation that a fellow technician had. She had an unreliable client, eventually got tough and asked for deposit, client happily dropped it in then cancelled her appointment about 10 minutes before she was due, didn't contact technician for 6 weeks then booked in again and said "just use my deposit from last appointment I couldn't make for this appointment." :eek: My friend just went along with it but every time since just has ignored her calls, posts, etc. Not the best solution but she's not good at confrontational situations so even insisting on the deposit was hard for her.
I'm sure your lady won't do this but just in case, stay strong! :biggrin:

Agree. Make sure you tell her it's non refundable and non transferable. Good luck x

After 6 months she's probably been messing another therapist about that has finally lost patience. I'd prob say, when she has her appointment, that when she wants to rebook, to call u on the day instead of running the risk of another no show x

[This is a bit of a tricky situation...

"But when I told her in the end how much it costs"

Was she not aware of the fees before you started? I always confirm with my clients (especially since it's cash only ATM) the price, that way if it is too much they know right from the word go and we don't waste anyone's time...
If she hadn't known the price before you started, I'd probably negotiate and make sure she knew it was a "one of" price and maybe give her a price list if you have any for just in case there is a next time..
If she did know right from the word go, suggest she pays with paypal? Not your issue if she knew and chose to take up your time anyway

QUOTE=framberry;2062169]didn't want to start a new thread, hope you don't mind. Few days ago I had a client who didnt want to pay for her nails done.
I'm not from the UK, but ill give price in gbp.
I used Vinylux client chosed colour, I'm qualified, working at beauty salon, almost 9 years experienced.
Client was pleased with the results, but when i told her in the end how much it costs she refused to pay (charge under tenner), she said its too much for her.

What would you do if it happend to you?[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back