One step closer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
I just had to tell all you guys, i am so pleased that i am booked in to my design course with EZ Flow at the end of this month, then i have booked all my Masters courses too over June and July!

I am so excited as this takes me a step closer to achieveing my ultimate goal. To become a Master Artist Educator.

This does all take time and experience, but i honestly didn't think i would ever get there. I have to wait a year before i do the Educators course after my Masters, but i finally feel it is happening.

So to all you newbies out there that feel they aren't making any progress, stick with it because you will get there and realize your dreams. It's not easy to achieve what we want out of life, but when we do, it is so worth it.

:D:D:D

Aw good for you hun :hug: xx

thats fab news xx

Excellent news - bet you can't wait. The design class is brilliant, I learned so much and really enjoyed it. :hug:

That's great news Wendy :D

I love doing the courses as it always gives you a boost.

I love hearing what others think of the courses, what sort if stuff did you do Glamnails72?

thanks for that I wil keep you in mind when I get down and think I cant do it lol
Im very please for you well done and good luck:green:

Good for you hun, you deserve it :hug:

thats great news

good for you

It was nice to read this thread.
When I decided to train as a nail technician, I had no doubt in my mind I was going to become a Master.

But after doing my training, I soon realised that dispite what I must have thought, it is really hard to master! :eek: - no matter how naturally creative you are!!

The thought of becoming a Master has been slowly drifting away, as I realised that for every obsticle I overcome, there is another waiting to defeat me! :grr: :lol: ............I suppose thats the fun of it really - I'd probably have gotten bored and moved on if there wasn't something new to learn all the time!

Anyway, this thread has reminded me of my goal and reading of your excitement and pride is very encouraging........ so thank you. You have got me back on my path to masterdom!

thats fab news Wendy :)

i bet your really excited

Jess
xox

How fitting this thread is, I done my Ezflow design course today and Jo Shirley was the educator, how fab is that?

I absoloutely loved it and achieved things that I thought I'd ever be able to do. Of course it's all practice but now I can see the way forward for sure, my model today now wants tiger stripes next week over a four colour fade!

Much to hubby's horror I now have all the design kits :eek: oops, don't know how that happened :lol:

I am so pleased for you, keep us posted along the way. xxxxxxx

I am pleased to be able to share this with all you guys as i know you all understand how hard it is at times.

I have afton felt like giving up and throwing in the towel, but thanks to you geeks and my hubby, who is so patient with me, i have kept at it and am well on my way to where i want to go.

I know i still have off days and there are always challenges to test your perseverance in this business, but then we would all get bored if it was easy and everyone would be doing it.

I cannot wait to do my design class and look forward to all four of my Masters too. (although i am always aprehensive as to wether i am really good enough) But then if we never questioned ourselves, we would never get better.

I love all you guys and thank you again for always being there.:hug::hug::hug:

I love doing the courses as it always gives you a boost.

I love hearing what others think of the courses, what sort if stuff did you do Glamnails72?

Good luck with the course, I really enjoyed it.
It covered 3D colour fading, tiger stripes, 3D pastel flowers and maintenance.

Maybe you could do like a photo diary from now so your geeky mates can see your work through to master and then onto educator .if you wouldn't mind that is :wink2: xxxxxxxx

this sounds fabulous, its nice to see progress in our careers. great to see your acheivements. i wish you all the best.

You will get there Wendy and I am sure you will make a wonderful Educator xxx:hug:

Maybe you could do like a photo diary from now so your geeky mates can see your work through to master and then onto educator .if you wouldn't mind that is :wink2: xxxxxxxx

I think that is a great idea actually. I will sort out my early pics of nails and how they are now and then what i do with my masters. It's a good way to see improvement and what a difference education and help can make.

Also, Thanks Chris (Urban Geek) for your support, you have also inspired me with your drive to make yourself better and get loads of courses and education under your belt.:hug:

Good luck with the course, I really enjoyed it.
It covered 3D colour fading, tiger stripes, 3D pastel flowers and maintenance.

I did all these plus funky french - Jess was so patient with my (a bit dolly slow with the colour fade:eek: ) but really good course.

My poor model had one beautiful hand applied by Jess and I pants one done by me!!!!

We defo want piccies though :hug:

Latest posts

Back