One stroke nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What paints does everyone recommend?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Polycolour and One Move from Crystal Nails are a couple of really good ones. You need paints that are highly pigmented.

How many/which colours are best to start with?

How many/which colours are best to start with?

Entirely up to you, just check the colour charts and make sure you've got the usual black,white, greens, reds, blues, yellows, pinks, purples to get you started.

Remember to use a tiny amount of water with them - they both need thinning down ever so slightly and never allow the paint to dry in your brushes whilst you're working. You could find yourself trying to work with a miniature broom if you don't! x

Entirely up to you, just check the colour charts and make sure you've got the usual black,white, greens, reds, blues, yellows, pinks, purples to get you started.

Remember to use a tiny amount of water with them - they both need thinning down ever so slightly and never allow the paint to dry in your brushes whilst you're working. You could find yourself trying to work with a miniature broom if you don't! x

Thank you :D

ne more play with one stroke on stiletto nail :

#onestroke #dorotapalicka #onestrokerose

Attachments

• SAM_1046.jpg
    SAM_1046.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 320
So beautiful work around here! Ibizasun, those are amazing!!!
Here's some of mine which I got pics. Not trained, but watched LOTS of YouTube, lol!
image.jpg

These I did on myself. Have to say it's a lot harder, especially with my left hand!image.jpg

And this client wanted a matching set, lol
image.jpg

Sorry if it's asked before- can I have details if anyone has them for one stroke courses as near to Essex as possible? Please x

Amazing and beautiful job! They are all awesome :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404979317.790904.jpg
One stroke on top of gel
Gel polish xxx

Can anyone recommend a course in South Wales

Sorry if it's asked before- can I have details if anyone has them for one stroke courses as near to Essex as possible? Please x

Hi did you ever find a course in Essex? Does anyone know of one? X

I did a day course with Gemma lambert a while back, love doing it but just don't have the time.😢
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421783914.795146.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421783924.039026.jpg

Nope :-(

I still want to do a course though!

Where abouts are you? I called Crystal Nails and they run a one stroke course. They said you have to do a fine art course with them first though as they said it's very hard to do. They are based in Chelmsford x

I could get to Chelmsford.... Maybe I'll look at them then? See what's involved in the fine art class, I'm sure it would be worthwhile alongside the one stroke, the more art techniques the better i suppose! Although I'm sure it's not cheap! Thanks for the info, I'll look into it more x

Where abouts are you? I called Crystal Nails and they run a one stroke course. They said you have to do a fine art course with them first though as they said it's very hard to do. They are based in Chelmsford x

Is there a Link to the course information or did you just call them? X

Latest posts

Back