Ooh~la~lashes new web site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops sorry i missed that. i buy all my products from the manufacturers in korea and i use their glues and lashes, but you could try premier lash they do loads of great ones xx

oops sorry i missed that. i buy all my products from the manufacturers in korea and i use their glues and lashes, but you could try premier lash they do loads of great ones xx

Lol that's ok!- don't wanna hassle you!-? Great thanks for your help. Xx

I've just sent you an email with a new header :)

Also, here's what I was talking about about adding some protection to your images.

I've added a branded watermark, a copyright warning and also played with the brightness and contrast as well.

Here's a before and after.

http://www.verveprint.co.uk/prototypepics.htm

Last edited:
Laura - I have emailed you asking to be added... :)
Just noticed one thing from the pages I looked at...
The last 'Q' on your Q&A page isn't formatted in red as the others are.

Also... I note and respect that you have asked for people not to copy text and/or pictures.
Wondered... as the Q&A page is generic to all lashes if I could ask your permission to add the content from that page to my website? No worries if not.
Thanks x

Hello, yes its very similar jargon,we all kind of say the same kind of stuff but its best if you use your own personality to use your own wording and you can put your own stamp on it. i dont feel good when people copy and paste my work, no offence but it does upset me :cry::cry::cry:
it took me over a year to gather up all my info on my web site, and so many web designers have contacted me basically saying my site is crappy, and yes its home made, but i feel its real and not corporate and its my little baby, am i being silly xx im so obsessed with lashes what am i gonna do xx laugh out loud smiley face kiss kiss kiss hahaaha
VERVE you are hot sizzle

it took me over a year to gather up all my info on my web site, and so many web designers have contacted me basically saying my site is crappy, and yes its home made, but i feel its real and not corporate and its my little baby

ta :)

That's quite a common tactic actually, it strikes me as really arrogant and pushy. If someone's asking for a critique then they should be thick-skinned enough to take some negatives. But to make an uninvited negative critique with the aim of getting money out of people is pathetic!

It's usually either a design company who are desperately struggling for work, or a snotty nosed kid who's just done a 6 week course in web-design mind you!

Latest posts

Back