opaque gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
hope i can explain this right,
i use pink gel, but see from alot of your pictures that with l&p you get a lovley opaque colour and i prefer this to just pink and white. can i get this look with the gels. does any company do this.x

Hi

Akzentz WARM coverage pink - brill !

hi Creative Brisa do a Warm Opague Pink and a Cool Pink - they are gorgeous, covers well, i use the warm opague to extend my nail beds - not sure if available in uk yet though ?!

kx

could you try mixing a little white into your pink gel ?

EZFlow do a gel called Cover It that helps to cover any imperfections on the nail plate, and you can extend the nail plate with it too.

angel fingers said:
could you try mixing a little white into your pink gel ?

i think Ruth did a receipe for a BRISA mix to hide imperfections....a couple of drops of paint on white added to the pink ....angie did a set on me and it was lovely.

Amb x

thanks ladies, been on the phone. shall try these ideas thanks again.x

Hi Dianna,

Light Elegance - www.lightelegance.co.uk - do a lovely warm pink that is opaque . Also we do a Natural cream gel which I mix with a 1 step clear gel to give a beautiful creamy opaque top coat . If you want to have a look at these I am only in Silverstone about 12 miles from you .:D

Karen
Light Elegance

Akzentz Natural Coverage Warm Pink, brilliant for this

I just got Akzentz warm&cool coverage gels.

How do you use them? Do you apply them as a base gel, then add your POW and finish with clear gel and top coat?
Or do you use reverse application? I do reverse application with L+P as you can easily push the product with the brush, but how to do that with gels? Or are you using an efile?

Latest posts

Back