Opening a room for tattooist - help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkishtart

Reaction score
Hi

Well to cut a long story short, I have a Hair,Beauty and Sunbed salon ... I'm currently on friendly terms with a tattooist, now hes getting busier and busier and has a home studio, hes came to me with an Idea of turning my staff room (part of It) into a studio for a couple of days a week.
Does anyone know what is required to do this ie: liecence? Insurance, Disclaimer.
I have a back entrance with free parking so wouldnt interfere with the salon.

This Is only talk at the moment ... between myself and him
Any suggestions or helpfull tips?
Anyone know of trade to purchase further stock - Ink needles, cream etc

Many Thanks In Advance

I think that the salon would need a license which I would expect him to pay for. It's different in each borough but that would be his first port of call. He must have one now so it won't be any more outlay for him.

xxx

Hi

Well to cut a long story short, I have a Hair,Beauty and Sunbed salon ... I'm currently on friendly terms with a tattooist, now hes getting busier and busier and has a home studio, hes came to me with an Idea of turning my staff room (part of It) into a studio for a couple of days a week.
Does anyone know what is required to do this ie: liecence? Insurance, Disclaimer.
I have a back entrance with free parking so wouldnt interfere with the salon.

This Is only talk at the moment ... between myself and him
Any suggestions or helpfull tips?
Anyone know of trade to purchase further stock - Ink needles, cream etc
Many Thanks In Advance
If he is trained and qualified surely he will know where to get his supplies from ?

Latest posts

Back