Opi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjs

Reaction score
Why don't you want to buy from Lena White? They are the approved distributor in the UK and their minimum order is only £50.

I guess the only other ligitimate place to buy them would be from a salon which stocks OPI, but then you won't be paying trade prices but full retail.

it's not that i won't purchase from them i just wondered if there were any other distributors out there.
Do you use them?

Hiya..have a look on website for Beverly Beaute

Hi i get most of my opi stuff from sallys, handy if i run out of something

Hi - I get all my OPI from Capital Hair and Beauty x

it's not that i won't purchase from them i just wondered if there were any other distributors out there.
Do you use them?

Yes I do use OPI. I just order everything from my rep who visit every couple of months. Sally's do stock some OPI items but they won't carry the full range and I just find that their stock is sometimes not very consistent!:rolleyes:

Yes I do use OPI. I just order everything from my rep who visit every couple of months. Sally's do stock some OPI items but they won't carry the full range and I just find that their stock is sometimes not very consistent!:rolleyes:
Hi how do I get a rep for O.P.I lacquers

I buy from Beverly Beaute as Lena White like you to have their rep visit, which usually ends up costing me loads when she starts upselling. Although haven't heard from her in 9 months(!) until last week. Only get contact the week before a show which is no use to me. Also when I do try to order from LW they don't always have stock. Beverly Beaute's shipping (from the USA) is £2.75 cheaper and almost as quick as LW plus they send little free gifts too.

Beverly Beaute do really small sizes of what i'm looking for unfortunately. My Capital only do the pedicure! ahhhhhhhh!!!!

I think its pretty pants anyone would support Beverly Beaute.

Leave the distributors in the UK to pay for advertising, PR, courses, trade shows, then let another company cash in on it.

Nice one!

My capital stock a lot of OPI and I on principle won't buy from Sally's. Capital have a web site try there other than that I get my OPI from Lena White, best to stick with reputable distributor's.xxx

Beverly Beaute do really small sizes of what i'm looking for unfortunately. My Capital only do the pedicure! ahhhhhhhh!!!!

I would just order direct from OPI tbh. The wholesalers eg. Sallys only sell certain products and none of the ones local to me stock the manicure products.

I actually love having a rep come out and that is one of the reasons I switched to OPI they can show the latest collections/products and you can even do your order with the rep rather than bother calling them.

Although there is a min order of £50 ive always ordered well over that as I do an order every few months and buy in bulk.

The distributors are always doing offers and most orders I end up with little freebies I wouldn't have got had I shopped elsewhere.

I think its pretty pants anyone would support Beverly Beaute.

Leave the distributors in the UK to pay for advertising, PR, courses, trade shows, then let another company cash in on it.

Nice one!

Agreed! Why can't you just buy what you need direct from Lena White? I just don't see why that would be hard if they have all OPI products that you are looking for in-stock! I guess I am just not understanding why you are looking elsewhere?! :idea:

Agreed! Why can't you just buy what you need direct from Lena White? I just don't see why that would be hard if they have all OPI products that you are looking for in-stock! I guess I am just not understanding why you are looking elsewhere?! :idea:

Absolutely!!

The other benefit of having a rep is that they can let you know all the special offers that are available which you won't get else where. And you DO get some good offers and specials and their gift package can't be beaten, again you won't find those anywhere other than direct with your Lena White rep.

I was only asking if there was anywhere else that distributes opi!!!!!!

I agree with what GMG and Mrs Geek are saying but sometimes when Lena White do not have what I want to order and cannot give an expected delivery and I need products I have had to go elsewhere. My salon is v. small only me and I cannot hold lots of stock so I order in when my clients want bigger items. Surely better BB than ebay.

I love OPI and would love it if the service levels at LW were better, but as an OPI salon (be it v. small) it would be nice if they sent info out every now and then on what they are doing and on the new ranges etc and provided a rep that would give back up with good customer service. These are both lacking with Lena White that said I love OPI products and am a loyal OPI user and do always use LW before BB.

does anyone know where i can purchase opi products except from lenawhite directly? really want the finishing butter, skin renewal scrub, hand soak and rejuvenating serum.

got to be sallys i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only asking if there was anywhere else that distributes opi!!!!!!

and I was only asking why :eek:... when your UK OPI distributor has everything you need:idea::!: Not tryingto be argumentative... I am simply asking.... why?

Latest posts

Back