Opinion please on gift certificate design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

femmefan

Reaction score
Had a play today with Publisher and came up with this design for my gift certificates. I plan to use them as an insert in some stylish cards I'm having printed at vistaprint.

Have I missed anything? Do they look ok?

Front view:

front.jpg

back view:

back.jpg

Cheers,

Hazel

Your design looks very nice, well done,
the only thing that i would change is that i would not print the amount on there, i would only have the pound sign and then you can fill it in for what ever the amount is that some one wants to spend on a gift voucher hth

I like it! The only thing I would perhaps put is not to be used in conjunction with any special offer or something like that? (sorry if you have - just glossed over the text!)

I personally would do this but you may decide it doesn't matter to you! x

very nice design and agree with whats been said about the amount.
some people also prefer to pay for a treatment rather than amount
aswell.

Your design looks very nice, well done,
the only thing that i would change is that i would not print the amount on there, i would only have the pound sign and then you can fill it in for what ever the amount is that some one wants to spend on a gift voucher hth

As it will be printed from my own pc I was going to edit it and have several different denominations ie £10, £20, £30 ? Then have one with a space to write in a specific treatment. Do you think that sounds ok?

I like it! The only thing I would perhaps put is not to be used in conjunction with any special offer or something like that? (sorry if you have - just glossed over the text!)

I personally would do this but you may decide it doesn't matter to you! x

Very good idea, I knew I'd forget something. I'll add that on to the bit about not redeemable for cash etc

I think it looks really good i tryed designing one on publisher but couldnt do it for some reason it wouldnt let me alter the standard designs they give or did you do yours from scratch:green:

I think it looks really good i tryed designing one on publisher but couldnt do it for some reason it wouldnt let me alter the standard designs they give or did you do yours from scratch:green:

I used one of the templates for postcards. Pm me with more info & I'll see if I can suggest what might be the problem.

Cheers,
Hazel

Latest posts

Back