Opinions on mobile case please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
Before I dish out any money can you let me know whether this is a good bag for carry all my nail stuff as a mobile? It's £29.99 + VAT.

http://www.creativenailplace.com/images/46115.jpg

I've already bought extra items from Creative and they will no longer all fit into my little foundation box!!:lol:

I've looked at some of the aluminium boxes/cases but I really not sure whats going to be the best.:irked:

Any opinions, comparisons or recommendations welcome!:green:

I have one of those 3 tier aluminium boxes....I like it. It also has a detachable wheel system for easy transportation.

I have man & ped in top compartment, nails etc in middle and all nail art in bottom. The 3 sections are divisional so if I want to take just my nail art box I can...and leave the other 2 boxes at home. HTH:)

I have one of those 3 tier aluminium boxes....I like it. It also has a detachable wheel system for easy transportation.

I have man & ped in top compartment, nails etc in middle and all nail art in bottom. The 3 sections are divisional so if I want to take just my nail art box I can...and leave the other 2 boxes at home. HTH:)

I've got one of those too but I'll be using thatto carry all my treatments for facials!!! I don't think I can get away with having two of them.:lol:

You can get a small aluminium case from B&Q its only £20 ish, ideal for carrying stuff around in.

That looks like a nice bag Debs....think Minkus has one like that.

I use the bucket bags from Hyperion Group...

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 225
i dont have one of these bags myself but they certainly look like they would fit everything in - i wouldnt mind one myself actually!!

i do i do i do !!!

Never use it really, it is good but its not massive.

If you just want it to carry your l+p kit around in it would be fine...with gel with the lamps etc its not big enough.

Its nice, smart, loads of compartments.

Amb x

That looks like a nice bag Debs....think Minkus has one like that.

I use the bucket bags from Hyperion Group...

I've always liked the look of these because you can see whats in them, so its all in the boot of the car and you just grab the ones you want without haveing to open everything up and rumage.

Meant to say the best thing about it is you can work directly from the case, as it is cantilever when it's open you can see everything, take it oute, use & put it back straight away, so not much packing up to do at the end of each client. Handy especially if you are mobile! They do the larger tiered cases too at fab prices!

snap i have a 3 tier case too for all my nail bits

it s great and has loads space

I've just been into an independant bag/luggage shop and bought a small case, similar to the large Samsonite vanity cases. Mine was much cheaper though, £20, and it has lots of sections and pockets in it, lockable and hard cased.

All my things have fitted in with room for some extras too. So I'm really pleased with it.

Thankyou for all your help.:hug:

Sorry to burst your bubble but this case is actually available from B&Q for just about £20.

£22 is a great price but for £25 it was delivered to my door & it rang my bell, didn't burst my bubble!!:lol:

hiya i got mine from b and Q.... Its a really pretty silver alumin case... lots of other girls on my course got the same one. its 21 quid and got a carry handle and strap... Theyre going on ebay for 40 quid!!!

Shocking!!

Latest posts

Back