Organic tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do, ticking all the right boxes for me as well :)

As the day goes on, I love my rapid tan even more! Gorgeous colour, very natural looking so now let's see how it lasts xxx

Hey :)

Well i've had my 8% organics tan on since saturday and its still fantastic :green: the colour is amazing, so natural!

Normally with an original Fake Bake tan its gone from my face and hands by now, has faded considerably on the rest of my body (faded in a nice way by the way, but faded nonetheless) and has cracked on my shins, tan dries my skin out so much despite moisturising twice daily, drinking plenty of water and taking a 'beauty oil' that tastes absolutely disgusting but is great for skin and hair.

So, although i do love Fake Bake (i've tried many many tans and FB was by far the best) Organics tan for me is far superior in many ways...:green:

How is everyone else getting on with your Organics tan?

Sarah x

Got sprayed with 10% organics last night and the colour is really lovely this morning. I am glad I didn't buy the 8% as I feel the 10 is very natural already and will be a good starting point for most people.

I will need to buy a darker one eventually, can anyone recommend the 14%?

The 8% on me I'd say is similar to the Fake Bake original so I'm presuming the 10% would be like Fake Bake darker.

I haven't been able to use FB darker on myself as it dries my skin out so much so can't wait to try out the 10% organics. A lot of my clients love FB but wish it was darker so maybe the 14% organics would be for them :) will be interested to see what others say about 14% too.

I have naturally fair skin with freckles and vary between 8 and 10% for my everyday tan but love the 14% organics for a big night out! It is a nice deep tan but still looks natural on my skin - no orange at all which can happen to me if I go too dark because my natural base is so light. Ask for a sample of 14% next time you place an order and give it a go! :hug:

Hi there

I got a sample of organics 10 % and I sprayed my friend last night. She said it went on much drier than my usual brand. I saw her this morning and the tan is the most natural looking tan I have done!! I usually use Seinna which I love but I will defo look into stocking this when I am getting low on stock. It really does look gorgeous on her and unless you really studied it you would think she had just come back from holiday. She has described it as a glowing tan. Sienna 10% is definitely darker than Organics 10 % on her.

I sprayed another tan tech with the rapid tan today, she washed it off after 6 hrs and said whilst its a lovely colour she is a bit dissapointed in the depth. Maybe it will continue to develop? She even went shopping today with the guide colour on and also commented how she felt dry very quickly.

Caroline xx

My Husband sprayed me with the Organics Illusion last night. Left it on for 2 hours before showering & it's fab. Lovely natural dark colour. Well impressed.
Been out tanning clients tonight & they all commented on how lovely & brown I was, asking what tan I had on.
They all asked if they could have it next time.
Defo gonna be ordering next week, Organics tan rocks, love it!

Hi all,

I have now used the 8, 10, 12 and rapid tan on my clients (all different skin types 1 - 4) and the results have been very successful in all four cases and I personally love it. My trouble is I have a fair old client base who are xen tan lovers, consequently a lot of stock to shift, and it will take me time to bring them round to this new name as there is no huge hype about it (which I am very happy about by the way). If I change to this product, I would like to stock the whole range because I do believe that this particular solution (unlike so called intelligent tans!!!) relies so much on the tanning techie getting the choice right for the skin type. I have seen on this thread a few people asking for the 500ml bottles in the full range and I would love to add my voice to this group. Financially I could justify stocking the lot if they came in 500ml size so Collin - what's our chances. Living in hope!!!

Hi all,

I have now used the 8, 10, 12 and rapid tan on my clients (all different skin types 1 - 4) and the results have been very successful in all four cases and I personally love it. My trouble is I have a fair old client base who are xen tan lovers, consequently a lot of stock to shift, and it will take me time to bring them round to this new name as there is no huge hype about it (which I am very happy about by the way). If I change to this product, I would like to stock the whole range because I do believe that this particular solution (unlike so called intelligent tans!!!) relies so much on the tanning techie getting the choice right for the skin type. I have seen on this thread a few people asking for the 500ml bottles in the full range and I would love to add my voice to this group. Financially I could justify stocking the lot if they came in 500ml size so Collin - what's our chances. Living in hope!!![/QUOT]

I SECOND THE 500ML BOTTLE REQUEST! (LOL)

i too second 500ml bottles....pleeeeese colin any chance of this happening????????????? :):):)

Although I have been reading this forum for a couple of years, I have only recently joined and started posting. I wasn't convinced that it wasn't a business owners forum at first but now I know this cannot be the case as the last few posts on the call for 500ml bottles of organics would most certainly not have been printed. The power of the internet - wonderful.

i too second 500ml bottles....pleeeeese colin any chance of this happening????????????? :):):)

Good grief you lot never give over do you :eek::lol::hug:

Ok ok you guy's win..even though it was agreed at our last board meeting that we wouldn't do a 500ml variant but given the number of requests from you guy's as well as others leave it with me and at our next board meeting I will roller coaster an agreement through...lets say available in two weeks shall we :hug:

Happy now...will you stop now :smack::eek::lol::hug:

Thank you Collin, that is great news. This means that I can start using this product more or less straight away. When the solution is this good, it gives the spray tanner so much more confidence. Because everyone's opinion about solutions is different, er, anyone out there looking to buy 2 half gallon xen tans!!!!!

Thank you Collin, that is great news. This means that I can start using this product more or less straight away. When the solution is this good, it gives the spray tanner so much more confidence. Because everyone's opinion about solutions is different, er, anyone out there looking to buy 2 half gallon xen tans!!!!!

LOL your delight is my misery...OMG yet another stock item :eek::lol::hug:

But if it makes you happy then im happy :):hug:

Thank you :):):)

Thats great news!

You are a star Collin :):):)

Thank you :):):)

Thats great news!

You are a star Collin :):):)

Well as requested and promised the new 500ml variant of the organic's rapid tan Illusion,the 8% delight,10% Allure,12% Indulgence and the 14% Eclipse are now available for you guys in the requested 500ml variant.

Jessssss dont you ever give over a askin for everything:smack: :eek::lol::hug:

Hope this new variant helps :hug:

Last edited:
That is great Collin look at that for customer service!! Mind you, looks like more bottles are needed as it has sold out in many volumes!!!

That is great Collin look at that for customer service!! Mind you, looks like more bottles are needed as it has sold out in many volumes!!!

:eek:opps...will get my Internet ops people strait onto it as there are plenty in stock lol :hug:

Latest posts

Back