Organic tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone tried organic tan by wow factor? I had a rep come in and spray me and i think the tan is amazing.

it has a moisturiser within it and lasts 7 days without going patchy or streaky. it fades after 7 days which you then scrub the rest off.

i just love this tan!!!

Its lush isnt it?! I am hooked on 12% organics. Our clients have been totally blown away by it and the feedback and referrals we are getting from it within just a few weeks of launching it in the salon is outstanding.

Hi There,
I just received my samples in post this morning can someone tell me a bit about the %'s ,I currently use tantrick so are the %'s the same cos I have received an 8 an 12% whereas normally I wouldn't use higher than 10% on irish complexions lol
probably having a blonde moment so thanks in advance geeks

Hi There,
I just received my samples in post this morning can someone tell me a bit about the %'s ,I currently use tantrick so are the %'s the same cos I have received an 8 an 12% whereas normally I wouldn't use higher than 10% on irish complexions lol
probably having a blonde moment so thanks in advance geeks

Our organic's range is available in 8,10 and 12% variants and given that there is a good level of initial colour guide and that the tan outcome is a dark tropical tan colour it would perhaps be better with the 8% and possibly the 10% for the fair Irish skin types as the 12% is a very dark tan outcome colour.

One thing you will notice when using this solution is that it goes on dry...many customers when getting sprayed comment"there's nothing going on my skin" when there is.....its the omission of any alcohol in the formulation that removes the cold wetness feel on application...ideal for application during the winter months LOL

Thanks for that Collin was thinking the 12% might be a little too dark...

Hi,
Where can I get a sample from?
It sounds just the tan solution I need.
Thanks in advance x x x x

Good to hear others are loving it as much as i am!! i think its a god send and i'm tanning twice as many people than normal.

Just scrubbed myself ready for a organic tan tomorrow!! cant wait.

Have you had any feedback on it coming off? i've found a few people are finding it hard to get it off but i just think they're scrubbing too soon

xxxx

Good to hear others are loving it as much as i am!! i think its a god send and i'm tanning twice as many people than normal.

Just scrubbed myself ready for a organic tan tomorrow!! cant wait.

Have you had any feedback on it coming off? i've found a few people are finding it hard to get it off but i just think they're scrubbing too soon

xxxx
LOL well we do make our solutions to stay on the skin for the max time.

Why are you all of a sudden tanning twice as many customers as you were before...have you got a 2 for one promo deal running or something :eek::lol::lol::hug:

I have just trialled this solutions on one of my clients with sensitive and she absolutely loved it. Will definitely be stocking it...

It's fantastic I got the 8% sample and used it on my daughter and it looked stunning for a good week. Will deffo be ordering some of this hehe

Hi

Has anyone tried organic tan by wow factor? I had a rep come in and spray me and i think the tan is amazing.

it has a moisturiser within it and lasts 7 days without going patchy or streaky. it fades after 7 days which you then scrub the rest off.

i just love this tan!!!
Me too! Love it, getting very good feedback! Will go as far to say it's the best one it have ever used.! X
Posted via Mobile Device

Love it too, have just ordered the u.s gallon very impressed in deed had the lovely karen come out and spray me and my sister.
I got the 12% she got the 8% and the strange thing was she was way nicer colour than me whole lot darker have feelin the 12 % was to much for me so didnt develop better( correct me if i am wrong collin). i'm currently waiting on the 10% percent sample to arrive. My sister went as far to say its the best tan she had on it really was amazing colour on her legs and lasted well over a week. :D:D!!!

Now you are all confusing me!!!! I'm just about to get a new tan in and now reading this it has thrown a spanner in the works!!!! Going to have to try this one now too! Plus I need to be getting a new one this week - NOW WHAT!?

well defo try this one before you buy i'm sure collin would get a sample out to you asap.hope ya like it.:D

really worth getting this one its great and everyone i have used it on has booked again :) also i use it on my lass who has sensitive skin and on a lot of meds she loves it.

will it make my 'Casper' clients look like Whoopi Goldberg? this is the look most of them want to achieve for some bizarre reason! :confused:

will it make my 'Casper' clients look like Whoopi Goldberg? this is the look most of them want to achieve for some bizarre reason! :confused:

Nope, it comes out a really nice deep brown but not dark dark even on caspers lol :)

After seeing this thread I too tried a sample and think it is excellent. Do you guys run it as a choice or your main spray? The brand is not as well known as many others and is significantly more expensive to purchase. Do you charge a premium?
Much appreciated all - must stop reading threads as I end up wanting more and more :)

I was sent samples in 8% and 12%. As I am fairly pale skinned I thought it best to go with the 8%. It's true that when it is being sprayed on it doesn't feel like there is any solution going onto the skin so you don't get that cold feeling. The colour is very natural and perhaps a bit too light even for me. I've now requested a 10% sample but so far the 8% is wearing well :)

I use Fake Bake at the moment but I'm looking for another brand to use as well as Fake Bake for 2 reasons: 1. The Fake Bake darker solution is not dark enough for some of my clients and 2. I've had a few problems recently with a faulty batch of darker solution and the customer service at Fake Bake is terrible so I would like to deal with a 'nicer' company :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back