Organic tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW (sorry for the pun!) now that's customer service :lol:. I'm amazed! I've never known any company listen to their customers like you have just done Collin.

I think the big names of the tanning industry should take note.

Looks like I'll be running down my stock of Fake Bake ready for August! Well done Collin and everyone at Wow Factor :hug:

Well we all need to listen to and react appropriately to customer feed back whether good or bad to ensure we keep ahead of the game and our customers happy.

Reading through some other threads of today one things for dang sure...our retail items will not be finding there way into the high street shops:irked:...

If we supply solution to the professional sector as we do then it is essential and only fair and reasonable to support those professionals by restricting retail items getting into the hands of the huge discounting high street multi national high street retailers.

If the consumer wants the stuff then let them buy it from the professional salon operators who have through there efforts at ground level with there customers helped considerably to grow the brand I say :hug:

Here here :hug:

hi there

i loved organics too,have not yet tried the 10 and 12% on people but hope to soon,only problem i had was few customers said they thought it was more drying likw it clung to some areas which were prob dry. I found it strange cause it should be more moisturising. do you think it could be anything to do with them not washing guide off properly or something cause i originally used autumn gold on these people and it was fine.

I've just sprayed myself in 10% and as well as it covering well it's looking fab and feels fab. Dont feel as if Ive been sprayed at all. only prob is dog knows I have and is constantly tryin to lick my feet hehe. I suffer from psoriasis and it's not lookin as bad as wot the normal 10% looks but will let you all know tomoz. Will defo be stocking more of the organics and promoting it more also bring on the rapid tan Colin can't wait hehe

For those of you that have tried the Organics, did you find a great difference on the feel of the application, i.e. did it feel more "Dry" and less Cold than normal?

I know the reason for this is the ommision of alcohol. What is confusing me slightly is that there are other solutions that have no alcohol, e.g. L A Tan, and they still feel cold!

I have still to receive my samples so was just curious about this?

Hi all

I received my sample solutions today (thanks Catherine, Collin and Britta, yay!) and I got my husband to spray me with the 8%. It feels very dry on application, not like a 'normal' spray tan at all and I think I'm going to have to get my husband to get on a spray tanning course because he only used about 30 mls!

I'm sat here and apart from being mega itchy (I always do when I've had a tan - I'm not sure if it's just psychological or what) I only feel a little tacky under my armpits but I'm putting that down to the muggy weather we have here.

I'll let you all know how I go with it tomorrow once I've washed it off before going to bed.

Sarah. xx

no it goes on dry and doesn't feel cold at all. I'm really really loving it and after 3 days it's still lookin really fab. :):)

Hi guys

Well it the morning after the night before and all seems well :) I think I personally should have gone for the 10% solution as I am very brown along my shoulders, top of back and chest (perhaps even the 12% if i'd had it as I think this would have blended with the colour I am) but I was sprayed with the 8% and you can definaitely see a lovely colour difference on my legs (as I said, personally I would have preferred darker) - apart from a lovely strip that was missed down the side of my calf, lol!

I think I might get sprayed again with the 10% tonight to make myself a little darker (and get rid of the stripe, lol!)

Sarah. x

I was sprayed yesterday with the 8% organics. I loved the dry feel of the solution. I am very sensitive to "Cold" tans and this is my saviour (lol)!

Only problem is I have lots of my old solution to use up before I can afford to invest in the organics! Might have to a "clear out" sale at a reduced price.
One thing I wld like to see is the organics being available in 500ml bottles. This wld allow me to stock all of the range and give my customers a good choice. What do you think Collin! :lol:

I am dying to try the new rapid tan, I presume it sprays dry as well?

Can't wait for my samples to arrive and try it out...what tan do you use at present?? Is the tan a good colour when developed? x

I used tantrick originally then tried L A Tan which is going well.
The organics I tried was an 8% and is perfect for me. Hubby gives it the thumbs up on the "Smell" too!

I was sprayed yesterday with the 8% organics. I loved the dry feel of the solution. I am very sensitive to "Cold" tans and this is my saviour (lol)!

Only problem is I have lots of my old solution to use up before I can afford to invest in the organics! Might have to a "clear out" sale at a reduced price.
One thing I wld like to see is the organics being available in 500ml bottles. This wld allow me to stock all of the range and give my customers a good choice. What do you think Collin! :lol:

I am dying to try the new rapid tan, I presume it sprays dry as well?

Hi Sharon,
glad you like the dry feel of the solution going on...I to hate that cold wet sensation especially in the winter months...makes me shiver when getting sprayed....problem solved with this solution :hug:

We did think of adding the 500ml variants however wanted to test the market first...little point if the product wasn't received very well.

It is however in our culture to listen to what our customers are asking of us and this issue will indeed be brought up and reviewed at our next Organic's product review meeting.:wink2:

Just now were focusing heavily on the new Eclipse rapid tan solution and retail items as these seems to be high in priority demand from our customers.

Yes the new Eclipse solution does go on dry like the other organic's solutions do.

HTH :hug:

Great, can you give us a nod when the rapid tan is ready, can't wait!:eek:

Great, can you give us a nod when the rapid tan is ready, can't wait!:eek:

18th Aug 2010 @ 2.32 pm and I will be wearing a pair of jeans,T shirt and my favorite socks :eek::lol::hug:

Seriously though by 18th Aug should be ready ...thats Britta's birthday :hug:

I find spray tans really cold - even on a hot day, so its a thumbs up from me for the 'dry' feel of the organics :cool: And practically all of our tanning clients have remarked on the difference.

We do a lot of tanning and the majority of our clients have switched over to the organics and I think that the dry feel spray plus the beautiful colour and good fade off makes it a real winner. It's really worth trying out if you haven't had the pleasure already! :)

hiya.. im lovin all the positive comments on the organics solution... i was wondering whether i could get a sample colin please of the 12% solution?? i shall send you a pm with my address if u say thats ok.... kind wishes Becky xx

hi all

i have received my sample awhile ago but not yet tried it as a bit stuck in my ways and always use tantrick autumn gold! but after reading all these comments i will be defo getting my partner to spray tan me very soon.
one quick question does it have a guide colour to wash off if so how long after? as with autumn gold there is hardly a guide colour to worry about!

Being based in the far south east im finding business very slooooooow! i am in the process of rebranding myself with a proper business name and logo with a website which i have never got round to doing so hopefully i could re launch with this product to go along with tantrick ag and eos!

Colin i would be also be very interesed in a 500ml soloution :) as when i use my soloution to mostly tan myself :cry: it helps having the small bottles to help with costs!! :lol:

sorry for long post :) but for i go any great geeks willing to share advise on advertising?

many thanks in advance xx

Hi - I am interested in trying this solution after reading so many positive posts about it - I am currently using Sienna X which I love and have seen that organics is quite a lot more to buy - can anyone tell me how it compares with Sienna x and have you put your prices up to take into account the higher cost of the solutions?

Sue x

Hi - I am interested in trying this solution after reading so many positive posts about it - I am currently using Sienna X which I love and have seen that organics is quite a lot more to buy - can anyone tell me how it compares with Sienna x and have you put your prices up to take into account the higher cost of the solutions?

Sue x

Hi Sue,
what we are finding is that there are two mind set customers.
Firstly those that just now stock organic's and they adjust there prices accordingly...given that due to the quality of the solution they are finding there not using as much solution as previously so really the cost of application at the end of the day works out as no difference...some of course put there prices up and in so doing effectively make more margin on there cost of application ..or put another way they effectively have no cost of application.

The other set are those that offer more than one brand to the consumer and charge the same for whichever brand they use...because there is nothing other than a brand following/preference issue.

It is these customers that offer there standard brand at £x and then offer the organic's solution at a slightly higher cost and again in so doing actually increase again as above there gross margin contribution of the cost of application and therefore,again,effectively gain a free cost of application against the other brand they stock.

Whichever route is adopted we are finding from the feedback from both these customer sets that their spray tan business really does see s significant growth from new customers coming in from word of mouth from a friend of a friend who has experienced the positive benefits of our organic's solution.

Just as an update to previous requests im please to let you guy's know that the new 14% organic's is now available

HTH:hug:

hi collin.

I currently use sun labs and find that all my clients love the colour but like everyone says"not the cold feeling even in the summer".
After reading all the blogs im very interested to try a sample.How do i purchase this and do you supply a sample in the new rapid tan yet????and what % please.

many thanks

sheena

Latest posts

Back