Organic tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek:opps...will get my Internet ops people strait onto it as there are plenty in stock lol :hug:

Yep was gutted when there wasnt any 500ml last week :cry:

Please say there will be some in stock soon I have lots of spray tans booked all wanting 8% or 10% and I only have 12%

Yep was gutted when there wasnt any 500ml last week :cry:

Please say there will be some in stock soon I have lots of spray tans booked all wanting 8% or 10% and I only have 12%

they are in stock just not showing up on our website...its being worked on tomorrow so give it 24hrs.....alternatively you can give us a call tomorrow and we will happily process your order...all be it the old fashioned way but sometimes needs must :lol::hug:

Hi all,

I am getting my Christmas retail boxes ready at moment and I offer Xen tan sprays and sell one of their retail range which is far superior than the professional solution in my opinion and sells very well. I am trying to change over to Organics in the new year and am already starting to spray regular clients who trust me and whom I know will tell other people about this new product. I was wondering whether anybody has tried the Organics retail range i.e. tan in a can or the tan extender? I mix and match my retail sales and recommend only the products I love to use i.e. fake bake spray moisturizer in the can, garnier ambre solaire gloss bronzer for dark skins and xen for paler skins. If I could squeeze some new products in at Christmas time when I am busy, it might give me a headstart in the new year. Anybody tried these products yet?

they are in stock just not showing up on our website...its being worked on tomorrow so give it 24hrs.....alternatively you can give us a call tomorrow and we will happily process your order...all be it the old fashioned way but sometimes needs must :lol::hug:

Fab I will be on the phone first thing :green:

I just wanted to say your delivery is the quickest ever. It was there before 9 in the morning the other day :eek: well pleased!

Also to Suzyq123, I have just bought some organics retail products and also wanted to know more about these. I might just try some for myself before I retail them.

I'm new to whole spray tanning thing but I decided to go for Organics :green:
Sooo glad I did! I'm still practicing but I used it on Friday on the 2 girls I took with me for my training & they couldn't believe how much nicer it was than the stuff they used in the training - they commented on the smell. dry feeling & then how much nicer of a colour it was!

...of course it could just be my great new spray tanning skills, lol! :lol::Grope:

You made a great choice!!! I'm loving it too!!! X
I'm new to whole spray tanning thing but I decided to go for Organics :green:
Sooo glad I did! I'm still practicing but I used it on Friday on the 2 girls I took with me for my training & they couldn't believe how much nicer it was than the stuff they used in the training - they commented on the smell. dry feeling & then how much nicer of a colour it was!

...of course it could just be my great new spray tanning skills, lol! :lol::Grope:
Posted via Mobile Device

I have just got a new customer who was very worried about having a spray tan as she has been stung before and gone a very orange colour. Did her the Organic 14% and Sunday evening she rang to say how fab it was she loved it and could her hubby book in for the next day as he loved it also. As she works in a bridal shop she is now gettin me lots of new customers for all my beauty instead of them going to the the couple of shops near by lol.

:eek:opps...will get my Internet ops people strait onto it as there are plenty in stock lol :hug:

Glad to be of help!!! My models have been loving the Organics range so far fingers crossed the others will too!!! I'm hoping to try and run all the rest of my lotions down with special offers so I can invest now the 500ml bottles are here! So excited!!!:)

As she works in a bridal shop she is now gettin me lots of new customers for all my beauty instead of them going to the the couple of shops near by lol.

That's brilliant. :green:

If there is anybody needing to purchase from the Organic's range and lives in Australia, please visit Australian Organic Spray Tan Supplies.
We will have all of the spray tan samples and solutions available mid January 2010.:smack:

Latest posts

Back