Orly Launches Gel Polish - GEL FX

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this a while ago on Orlys facebook page - it gives a quick run down of application.

Orly GelFX Video - YouTube

I love Orly polish but i must admit im put off by the buffing and that different colours can need longer to cure and remove?

Does anyone know the colour that was used in the video?

Hi pooh bear it's pixy stix I think x

Hi, ive just purchased the Orly Gelfx and ive got to say I am very very impressed by it. It feels lovely on the nails and even when removed my nails look lovely...ive used several products and ive got to say this is my favourite by far and will defo be promoting it to my clients :).

I dont buff mine and they still look great and last :)

Ive never buffed mine and they haven't budged even after a full day of gel fx manicures using remover etc. I'm really really impressed .

I have made an appointment for a lady from graftons to come out, after reading this post and the advertisement in salon magazine I am super excited :) they come the weds after salon international so will let you know how I get on :)

Does anyone in Aus know when it will be available here?
And who would sell them here? Ive found a supplier selling the orly regular polishes but they said they won't be stocking the gel polishes..
Much appreciate any help x

Last edited:
I just got the price list and I must say I'm impressed by their launch discounts!

I'm also super impressed with The Beauty Institutes customer service on Friday evening! If anyone from there is on here, Anthony is a star!

Would you mind if i ask you who did you contact? Im itching to get my hands on it but cant find a supplier in IE :-(

orly gel fx is all over ebay :-o
Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back