Other spraytans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paigey G

Reaction score
:rolleyes:Hi spray tanners i pay about £50 per litre for Siennax was wondering if anyone used anything cheaper with good results, suitable for use with said equipment?

:rolleyes:Hi spray tanners i pay about £50 per litre for Siennax was wondering if anyone used anything cheaper with good results, suitable for use with said equipment?

There are cheaper solutions out there but you get what you pay for in my opinion!

If you work out the cost per tan - you will find its reasonable providing your tanning prices are set right. Don't give your services away too cheaply and you should get a good return if you are buying your solutions by the litre. You can buy smaller quantities but this would only make your cost per tan more expensive. HTH

Sunless Solutions is £10 less that what your paying (although you need to add on VAT)
I get 40 tans out of a litre at £20 a tan.......kerching!!

And its just as good (actually I think its better but thats just my opinion) as the "bigger named" brands....:green:

hi i use naturasun its great! think its about 45.oo comes in all different shades i had an other off a lady which was 35.oo 0r 30 if you got more than 6 its called spraytan,but it only comes in 10% i have loads if you would lik to try it i would sell it for 27.00 hope this helps x

Hi, I use both Tantrick & Suntana.

Suntana is by far the cheapest solution I have found & its actually very good, check out their website www.suntana.co.uk

They come in 3 strengths 8% (coconut fragrance), 10% (cherry fragrance) & 12% (chocolate fragrance). It cost only £28.99 per litre inc VAT & Delivery. They are actually on here search suntana and PM Dave to ask for a sample.

katrine x

with sienna it ges cheaper when you buy 2 or 3 litres. i think its £72 for 2 and £99 for 3

Most if not all solutions will be compatible with most ,if not all,machines out there.

Unfortunately,given a few coppers,what you pay for in a solution is what you get.

There are many "base" solutions on the market as well as many solutions which incorporate "bells and whistles"...some are simply marketing issues however some additives are very relevant to providing a good quality product.

Nowdays most spray tan solutions offered by the different brands out there are generally speaking of good quality and it is always worth trying as many alternative solutions as you can until you find the right one for you,your business and of course one which your customers also love.

Remember if you sustain a reasonable price point the "cost" of solution really doesnt play a major factor in operating costs....it is far better to find the solution that is right and one that your customers come back for time and time again.
HTH

I think with some you are paying for their flashy marketing.I believe some to be very overpriced i dont know how they can justify prices like £70 a litre.At the end of the day they can't be that much different.

I think with some you are paying for their flashy marketing.I believe some to be very overpriced i dont know how they can justify prices like £70 a litre.At the end of the day they can't be that much different.

There are differences which does effect price...however there are those of course who sometimes do take advantage at both the bottom price end as well as at the top price end.

It is important to evaluate properly what it is you are buying and how much it relay is worth paying......the important factor is to identify and utilise a solution that you as well as your customers are happy with.

Returning customers is something that makes any business successful :hug:

Thanx for all the ideas guys, much appreciated!

Gosh it is sooo confusing. I am looking to offer spray tans next spring. My issue really is, like on here perron rigot and berins seem to be the best wax in the industry to use by far for specielist waxers. With tanning it seems to be a whole ne ball game. In my area no one charges more than £15 per tan, that is either mobile or salon baced, so megga expensive kits are a no go. But at the same time, i personally would only want to offer a product that i beleived in. I have had spray tans in the past and i am very fair which i think is possibly why i have had the un desired results i have had. May be it is better to have a spray tan when u have a little bit of colour rather than being a milk bottle lol:) What would be great is if u tanning geeks, would take some photos like the nail ggeeks do, of before and after shots of different tans on people. I am not saying get knacked but maybe just show the difference with legs tanned only. Just an idea really.
I have had samples sent me , but obviously with most of these samples u need a gun to spray, and at the min i do not really want to buy one, untill i have decided exactly which spray tan to offer and by the sounds of it, its like how long is a piece of string in the spray tanning world xxxxx

Gosh it is sooo confusing. I am looking to offer spray tans next spring. My issue really is, like on here perron rigot and berins seem to be the best wax in the industry to use by far for specielist waxers. With tanning it seems to be a whole ne ball game. In my area no one charges more than £15 per tan, that is either mobile or salon baced, so megga expensive kits are a no go. But at the same time, i personally would only want to offer a product that i beleived in. I have had spray tans in the past and i am very fair which i think is possibly why i have had the un desired results i have had. May be it is better to have a spray tan when u have a little bit of colour rather than being a milk bottle lol:) What would be great is if u tanning geeks, would take some photos like the nail ggeeks do, of before and after shots of different tans on people. I am not saying get knacked but maybe just show the difference with legs tanned only. Just an idea really.
I have had samples sent me , but obviously with most of these samples u need a gun to spray, and at the min i do not really want to buy one, untill i have decided exactly which spray tan to offer and by the sounds of it, its like how long is a piece of string in the spray tanning world xxxxx
Hi Jenny, I charge £20 per mobile spray tan and people seem happy to pay that. Two local salons charge £25 and we all use Fake Bake. I'm a freckled, blue-eyed redhead and Fake Bake's Original solution is great on me. I'm always thrilled to have a tan as I've never, ever gone brown in the sun in my life! xx

nice bum lol :lol: that colour looks lovely, can some one pm me the sienna x details costs extra and would love to see more pictures if any one got anyxx

Latest posts

Back