Oxygen therapy and best serums or liquids?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylou

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering if u geeks do the oxygen therapy treatments or do uy think its just a fad? looking into getting one of these and looking at the serums and liquids athat go with it as i dnt do many facials and only use the carlton range for md i was wondering if u could help me choodse one iv looked into the skin focak liquid gold and of course theres the crystal clear serums if u brought that range but do u use a really good one for the oxygen infusion ? would love too here ur views on it thanks xxx:hug:

Bumpty bump!!

Anyone please I really cus do with knowing as I know I dnt need a range just the oxygen serum and I'm totally lost on which brand is the best the oxygen machine I use is diamond oxiderm '!! Which is crystal microdermabrasion. And diamond head with organic polish option and then oxygen therapy I use the la cara range got cleansers and iv just brought the Carlton range which I absolutely love

I wouldn't buy from Ebay as you don't know what you are buying. These are serums going into the skin so buy from a reputable company.
Novita sell the serums. If you contact Lynne Baker on here she will be able to help you.

I personally always buy from the brands official distributor as you mostly get the freshest products ( all products have a shelf life ) you get the support there's someone there at the end of the phone to answer your questions you can purchase the up to date points of sale to promote your own legitimate affiliation with the company.
Also I wouldn't buy any equiptment with a high capital value off eBay as you may think your getting a right bargain .but I've known of a couple of cases of people selling equiptment they have defaulted on finance payments on .and in this case the leasing company or manufacturer may have retention of title on the machine

I certainly wouldn't buy any thing of eBay especially not creams ,, iv found a company the same one as the machine was manufactured but the reason I was asking is I wanted too know if there was a difference in the serums or are they all the same etc , looks like ill just av too try em and find out that way !! X

Latest posts

Back