Paris Hilton released!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
I cant believe she has been released, after only 5 days, some thing to do with medical condition.
she will now be tagged and under house arrest for the next 40 days.
i mean who else would get away with that. !!!!

money talked and she walked, :irked:

its disgusting realy and makes a joke of the justice system:mad:

Its ridiculous and imo shows you just what money can buy!!

Jermaine Pennant (Liverpool Footballer) was in jail when he came down with a mystery illness, but he did the rest of his sentance and still had a tag when he was released!

Paris Hilton, what a light weight, do the crime, do the time! Idiot!

xx

I agree with Tracy, it's down to money and being a very good actress (when need be).:lol:

Teri x:hug:

it sickens me wot these so called selebs get away with.

That is disgusting and I am sure it will have a bad effect on her reputation etc

i was suprised she even made it to jail, i thought the money would've talked a lot sooner....can't believe they let her out!

icanthackititis........was that the mystery illness

Takes the p1ss doesnt it...????

First she had her original sentence halved to 23 days..

And now she is able to wave her 'get out of jail free' card after only being in there for 3 days....!!!!!

I mean.. 3 bloody days...!!

46 days down to 3 blimey days.....!!!:rolleyes:

icanthackititis........was that the mystery illness

LOL I AM SO DUMB! I thought that was an actual illness and googled it! Then I realised! DUH! I think its the pregnancy brain lol x

LOL I AM SO DUMB! I thought that was an actual illness and googled it! Then I realised! DUH! I think its the pregnancy brain lol x

oh lily pmsl :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you make me larff hun x

Obviously, they had to let her out to have her spray tan topped up!!!

Ken

Well, if I was a judge and she came in front of me for a similar offence, no amount of money would save her! I'd give her the full sentence for the new offence plus the 43 days she never served, plus 9 lashes on her way in, and 9 more on the way out(bit of old style Jamaican justice)! Plus any whining by her flunkeys/parents/hangers on would result in an even harsher punishment for her!

Nah I'm glad she's out... sick of hearing about her in her cells in the newspapers...

.. her psychiatrist went in and she came out.....

Nah I'm glad she's out... sick of hearing about her in her cells in the newspapers...

.. her psychiatrist went in and she came out.....

I'm sick of the sight of her too...skinny c*w :lol:

I just edited to add Meeeow....it's so not fair!! lol...and she's tall....

That is disgusting and I am sure it will have a bad effect on her reputation etc

I don't think she's got much of a reputation left anyway! :lol:

What exactly is she famous for? Somebody tell me please because I've never worked it out.

Let's be honest guys:lol:.....who really thought that she'd actually end up doing the time?
I mean for good behaviour it only ended up being around 23 days, then even before she went in she was seeing a psychiatrist.:irked::hug:

I think she's a spoilt c*w who thinks the world owes her something for nothing.......oh hang on that seems to be most of the kids in her age group. Where did we go wrong?

Latest posts

Back