Paris Hilton released!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's be honest guys:lol:.....who really thought that she'd actually end up doing the time?
I mean for good behaviour it only ended up being around 23 days, then even before she went in she was seeing a psychiatrist.:irked::hug:

I think she's a spoilt c*w who thinks the world owes her something for nothing.......oh hang on that seems to be most of the kids in her age group. Where did we go wrong?

Oiiii how old is she? Twenties?!

I aint no spoilt cow!

Isn't she famous for donating to Orphanages and doing extensive charity work for the deprived in third world countries? :rolleyes:

It's a farse, anyone else.......................
Do the crime do the time & then some...

Paris went into lock up just before midnight so the day before counted as 1 day-
She left after midnight and that counted as another day- Hence she did 5 days... In reality only 3!**!
PLEAAAAAAAAASE. Her solicitor worked the room well & truley .....

So Over her!!!!

:) J :)

didn't even know she'd ' gone down' lol

my view is slightly different....yes she should be treated the same as everyone else...BUT...prisons are over run big time .... she broke the law...but i don't see her as a criminal....i think for offences like these they should be dealt with in another way....there are real criminals out there that are not being sent down due to the lack of space in prisons....like pedo's !!!

Remove there licence...tag them...shame them...fine them.....make them do community service....punish them yes...but to use up space in a prison that could be housing a "real" criminal is IMO a waste.

If she had caused injury or death or hurt to someone whilst she was drink driving them sure...prison it must be.

i am a massive anti drink and drive supporter so please don't think i see this as a miner thing cos i dont...and i ain't a Paris fan either !!!

This WAS strike 3... as far as we know!

She had been caught under the influence of alcohol once & let off...
Then a second time,..... recieved a suspended licence.
Was then caught driving whilst suspended.

Absolutely no regard for the law, you me or anyone else...

She IS doing home detention with an ankle monitor that has to be reset to suit her property's perimeter, it's a bit larger than they're set for.......
Has had a flood of visitors, flowers, stylists etc already at her beck & call............... must be soo hard for her :rolleyes:

XX J XX

This WAS strike 3... as far as we know!

She had been caught under the influence of alcohol once & let off...
Then a second time,..... recieved a suspended licence.
Was then caught driving whilst suspended.

XX J XX

maybe this is why.....they shouldn't have let her off in the first place....it should have been dealt with the first time...

Quite right too! If she had a "medical condition" shouldn't she be in hospital (which, by the way, I thought prisons are equipped with!:rolleyes:)? If she's well enough to go home and have her mates round, she's well enough to be in jail.

Call me little Miss Cynical, but who else thinks those who released her got some kind of bonus? :wink2:

We know the next time she is free she will do it again .....God help the people/person when she actually kills someone !

It's a shame some Celebs think they are above ALL laws.....

she makes me sick!:mad:

Well I have just been watching sky news and she was handcuff and taken into the police car. Apparently we get to find out in an hour what the judge says! I don't understand how the sheriff just let her go without asking the judge????

I cant believe she has been released, after only 5 days, some thing to do with medical condition.
she will now be tagged and under house arrest for the next 40 days.
i mean who else would get away with that. !!!!

Totally agree with you hun, there was no excuse for her driving while banned, with all her money why the hell didn't she have someone to drive for her, she broke the law, she should pay the price. If she was my kid I would be so ashamed of her.

OMG!!! She shouldn't have been released in the first place!

And now she has to serve the whole 45 day sentance :lol:

And now she has to serve the whole 45 day sentance :lol:

Love it...will it keep her out of my magazines??:lol:

It may be a minor crime to some peeps not warrenting jail time. However, she is not a first time offender. She needs to face the concequences of her actions. As a first time offender, she got away with it. Anytime after that, she needs to do her time. I was appalled to hear that she only had to do half of her 45 days.

It is 45 days, not a life sentence! For her it may be life though. So be it! I have no sympathy for her or her equally spoiled friend.

She's back in....medical reasons lmao......junkies are in prison and they have 'medical' reasons.....it's all a bit of a farce.....but if she wasn't Paris Hilton.....same person would still be in jail

Latest posts

Back