Patchy spray tan on larger lady

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

profbeau

Reaction score
Hi all, I have done an extensive search session but can't find an answer to my query. I spray tanned a larger lady last week, bless she was very self conscious and even called me skinny - and I'm a size 16! Anyway, I took care to ensure all smile lines etc were covered, and with a lot of humour put her at ease enough to get her into positions required for boobs, chin, bottom etc!
I went through after care and left her a sheet etc.
She text me the day after to say the tan was very patchy all down her inner thighs.
I offered to go see her and sort it out but she declined, but said she wants to keep her return appointment.
Now I'm pretty sure the areas went patchy because of her thighs rubbing together during development time, is this right? It was difficult to get her legs apart enough for me to spray as it was, but I'm certain I covered them fine.
I'm due to tan her again tomorrow, but am a little unsure how to stop the same happening again. Obviously the last thing I want to do is offend her by suggesting this could be the reason.
Help? Any similar experiences or advice very welcome. Thanks in advance x
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

if you think its tan rubbing, why not try drying the area with your hose after spraying (if you haven't done that already) helps set the tan in place
also make sure she has exfoliated or try a little oil free moisturizer

one of my bigger ladies gets scaly patches on her shins so i use a pea sized amount of oil free to smooth the skin a little for her, always looks fab xxx

I did dry her over with the hose after, would you suggest drying the area straight after I've sprayed there? She had followed pre-care perfectly but I may well try some oil free moisturizer after application. Thanks for taking the time to reply x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back