pedi and brisa toe prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

was reading the thread about brisa on toes and i was wondering a few things

will brisa on toes lift?
and do you have to infill them?
and how long should you recommend they make their next appt?

i have a lady thursday night for pedi (i charge £16 raw earth and £18 spa)
she wanted french polish but might try to offer brisa (more time to get those smiles right!
how can i talk her round?

and what should i charge on top of the pedi charge for brisa?

any other tips too as ive never done this before
will practice on my self tonight i think
xxx

buttonmoon54321 said:
was reading the thread about brisa on toes and i was wondering a few things

will brisa on toes lift?
and do you have to infill them?
and how long should you recommend they make their next appt?

i have a lady thursday night for pedi (i charge £16 raw earth and £18 spa)
she wanted french polish but might try to offer brisa (more time to get those smiles right!
how can i talk her round?

and what should i charge on top of the pedi charge for brisa?

any other tips too as ive never done this before
will practice on my self tonight i think
xxx

In the Salon we have recently been doing a lot of Brisa on toes. It's a great way to boost profit and hook the client into becoming a regular.
The two greatest benefits to the client and therefor selling points are; it's dry instantly and will last without chipping for 4-6 weeks!!
We charge £22 for RawEarth and SpaPedicure. The client can add 'The Brisa Indestructible French Polish' as we call it for an extra £12, adding 30mins extra to the service time.
Brisa should not lift from toes provided you perform proper PREP just as you would to fingernails. This is how we do it:
Perform PREP,
apply Liquid Bond,
apply base layer of Pink Sculpting Gel & cure for 2 mins,
apply White Gel Paint & cure for 2 mins,
apply UV Finnishing Gloss making sure to seal the free-edge & cure for 2 mins,
then wipe off inhebition layer with plastic backed pad, apply SolarOil and your done!

After 4-6 weeks they need to be rebalanced or removed.
We charge standard pedicure price plus £5 for removal (by gently buffing off the product, extra 15mins) & standard pedicure price plus £12 to rebalance (extra 30mins).

thanx great advice
what does any1 else do?
should i tell clients it will last at least 4 weeks?
x

buttonmoon54321 said:
thanx great advice
what does any1 else do?
x
With regard to the lasting time...when I have mine done it lasts for 6 - 8 weeks and I only have to have it done because it has grown up so much, when I take my toenail length down the white eventually becomes too narrow so it's re-do time!!

buttonmoon54321 said:
thanx great advice
what does any1 else do?
x

We do virtually the same thing as fiona over this side of the world, obviously prices are a tad different.

We charge around $85 for SpaPedicure and $35 extra for Brisa Indestructible Pedicure (if with a SpaPedicure)

And yeah it lasts a LONG time. I have seen it go nearly 3 months between rebalances. (Although I have no idea how people can let their toe nails get sooo long!!)

has anyone got any pics?

i was thinking of charging £10 if done with a pedi or £?? when booked alone

would this work??

and then what should i charge for infills????

and when should i tell them to book an appt for infills? (?? weeks?)

xxxx

Im thinking of doing a promo gel toes for £15, simply because it only takes half hour, and its something quite novel so it will stick in peoples heads where they had it done!

I got tip on how to do Brisa toes from Karren, who I Think got the tip from Marco Benito. Do as per Fee-Fo has said, but don't bother with the pink gel, just apply white gel or paint on top of liquid bond. It saves time and is much easier.

The first time I did Brisa on my own toes, I used the pink as I thought it would enhance the nail bed colour, it didn't appear to so I didn't bother the next time and it makes no difference, they still look fab.

Bryony said:
I got tip on how to do Brisa toes from Karren, who I Think got the tip from Marco Benito. Do as per Fee-Fo has said, but don't bother with the pink gel, just apply white gel or paint on top of liquid bond. It saves time and is much easier.

The first time I did Brisa on my own toes, I used the pink as I thought it would enhance the nail bed colour, it didn't appear to so I didn't bother the next time and it makes no difference, they still look fab.

So glad I came across this, just did my toes with Brisa using the POW & finishing gel. It looks fab, esp with the little dolphin stickers from Nailtopia (I'm in hol mood now!). Also took hardly any time to do too.

Not quite as eye-catching as my bright orange polish with palm trees & seaguls though. LOADS of comments on those!

Bryony said:

This is a great way for a quicker result! The reason I've stuck with applying pink or clear gel as a base layer on toes is to ensure i can apply my White Gel Paint flawlessly with a nice crisp smile. Without a base layer I sometimes found my white bleeding out of the crisp line before curing - it obviously does take longer tho!

Latest posts

Back