Pedicure - how do you remove hard skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just ordered one with some Mundo disinfectant! I can't wait :D

Can I ask anyone that uses the callous peel, when you put on the film with the citrus acid on it and it sits on a part of the foot that does not have hard skin does it affect that skin in any way? Thanks SS

Anyone?? SS

Anyone?? SS
I'm sure that the answer is of course, No.

These types of products are Formulated to soften dead dry tissue so that it can be more easily removed. Naturally, you would rinse it off after a small amount of time so that no irritation occurred as they contain mild acids of varying kinds depending on the brand.

I used the Microplane last night for the first time. Bearing in mind I'm always in flats and barefoot around house, my feet were embarrassingly bad.
I was just giving the Microplane a quick go to see what it was like and it really is brilliant. Very easy on feet, unlike other metal files I've used that catch and tear. Extremely smooth results from the Microplane and all topped off with some Cucumber Heel Therapy...soft refreshed feet and no major work involved at all.

I've bought the microplane foot file (pink one!) do I need to buy the little hand held buffer too? Is it any good? Does it go well with the microplane file, thanks x

Hi

I've just bought the microplane pro one with interchangeable plates & it is excellent, i also bought the bright pink one which is bigger than i thought it would be for retail & the pale pink buffer for retail as it's good for clients to use on a more regular basis as it's more gentle,

to the above poster maybe you could use a grit file buffer if you already have one as it would do the same thing, hth x

I received my pink microplane yesterday, already used on 3 clients and I love it!!! So easy to use and great results, this is my favourite new toy, I'm hoping a lot of my clients have hard skin just so I can use it lol,

I love the size of the Microplane .. such a realistic size and hefty in the hand and it makes the job so much easier and quicker.

Just looking at the microplanes on S2 at the moment, which one is best to go for the xl one? Thanks x

Opinions have already been given to answer your question, on previous pages of this thread.

Latest posts

Back