People you really shouldn't fancy but you do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the little fella on Top Gear, Richard Hammond - he's so cute and he makes me laugh too :Love:

The man of my dreams would have to be Vin Diesel, :Grope: it's the shaved head and rippling muscles, he is sex on legs, definately wouldn't say no to him!!!

Love Paula xxx

paula1973 said:
The man of my dreams would have to be Vin Diesel, :Grope: it's the shaved head and rippling muscles, he is sex on legs, definately wouldn't say no to him!!!

Love Paula xxx

A woman after my own heart!!!
(Ruth emits a big sigh and starts to day dream about Vin diesel:o )

hmm, I must be quite horny, cause I like every guy mentioned :rolleyes:

cept for sly (sorry, lol).

I must admit there is something cute about richard hammond

Im obsessed with Bryan Adams even more so since I saw him in concert last October.I listen to his music every day.
Ive told my husband I'll divorce him to be with Bryan (he's hopeing).
I know he isnt particually good looking,he is down to earth,and if he makes love like he writes songs who cares.
Maybe I'm having a mid life crisis??
LOL

:eek: :Scared: :o

linzi said:
lol, that's either sarcasm or looks only. He is a bit of a nutter... but he's lovely so I'll let him off, lol.

no sarcasm
lol
i think hes beautiful
x

KIM off home and away, mr hydes son :o
i am old enough to be his mum but i wouldnt kick him out of bed for trumpin :eek:
trace67 i to am having a mid life and have been for the past 5 years.lol

I like guys that have what i call Geek chic!!
so I have a thing for Seth Green! (scot Evil from Austin powers)

buttonmoon54321 said:
i fancy the pants off BAM MARGERA!!!

b/f knows it too- i think he is such a hottie!

i dont usually have crushes but i just cant help myself!

http://www.bamargera.com/

x

Know i now i am showing my age but who on earth is he, can we see a pic please so we ahve some idea
x

I've always gone for someone who is a bit of a creature so its nicholas cage for me but for a lovely boy its got to be Brad (dream on Lou x)

Have to say very odd looking chap but no odder than nicholas cage or austin powers lol
x

as i said above, he is a well known skateboarder amongst other stuff

click on the link, it will take you to his website

let me know what you think!

x

Ooh yes he is lovely. Mmmmmm.

I have always fancied the top gear bloke too - yummy.

Craig doyle - delish.

Bob Geldof!!! I dont know why. Because he is so charitable and rough perhaps.

its the top hat that does it most for me

cant get this pic any bigger tho
x

linzi said:
You're all thinkin I'm an idiot right now, lol, but...

Um, who would you end up going home with if you were drunk :o

I know what's going to happen before I even type this...but here we go, if I was drunk I'd probably end up going home with Simon Cowell...
and I think the guy that unveils the mystery ingredient on Iron Chef is soooooo delicious...I'd...well, I can't publicly discuss the things I'd do to him :Grope: naughty, naughty!! :smack:

"And Ms. Matrix was relieved of ALL her reputation points, disowned by Mrs. Geek, Kimmi Rocks and Sassy Hassy, banished from the geek community because of her love for Simon Cowell and never heard from again. It has been rumored she was seen cowarding under the London Bridge quoting Monty Python and begging for clear toe nail tips."

pmsl :D , yep you definatley shouldnt fancy simon cowell :irked:

Ms.Matrix said:
I know what's going to happen before I even type this...but here we go, if I was drunk I'd probably end up going home with Simon Cowell...
and I think the guy that unveils the mystery ingredient on Iron Chef is soooooo delicious...I'd...well, I can't publicly discuss the things I'd do to him :Grope: naughty, naughty!! :smack:

"And Ms. Matrix was relieved of ALL her reputation points, disowned by Mrs. Geek, Kimmi Rocks and Sassy Hassy, banished from the geek community because of her love for Simon Cowell and never heard from again. It has been rumored she was seen cowarding under the London Bridge quoting Monty Python and begging for clear toe nail tips."
LMFAO
PMSL :D :D :D

buttonmoon54321 said:
i fancy the pants off BAM MARGERA!!!

b/f knows it too- i think he is such a hottie!

i dont usually have crushes but i just cant help myself!

http://www.bamargera.com/

x

Ewwwwwww I don't like him, I think he's a bit scruffy, no offence Button, I still like you! :) :hug:

xxxx

Rose143 said:
Ewwwwwww I don't like him, I think he's a bit scruffy, no offence Button, I still like you! :) :hug:

xxxx

you obviously have no taste at all rose, don't you like a bit of rough??:wink2:
lol
x

Okay, the two men that I fancy the pants off and could do anything they want to me (in the bedroom of course) are Sean Connery, he can whisper sweet nothings in my ear all night and ...... Andy Garcia, he would have more than one use YUM YUM!!!!! :D

xxxx

P.S. Love this thread!!! Getting me all hot under the collar here!! :)

buttonmoon54321 said:
you obviously have no taste at all rose, don't you like a bit of rough??:wink2:
lol
x

Of course I do sweetheart but not where my man's looks are concerned!! :D

xxxx

Latest posts

Back