People you really shouldn't fancy but you do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms.Matrix said:
I know what's going to happen before I even type this...but here we go, if I was drunk I'd probably end up going home with Simon Cowell...
and I think the guy that unveils the mystery ingredient on Iron Chef is soooooo delicious...I'd...well, I can't publicly discuss the things I'd do to him :Grope: naughty, naughty!! :smack:

"And Ms. Matrix was relieved of ALL her reputation points, disowned by Mrs. Geek, Kimmi Rocks and Sassy Hassy, banished from the geek community because of her love for Simon Cowell and never heard from again. It has been rumored she was seen cowarding under the London Bridge quoting Monty Python and begging for clear toe nail tips."

Yolanda, you daft bird - i'll never disown ya sister!! Where I work, one of the hair stylists loves Simon Cowell!! Actually he has quite a following - bit like Marmite, either you love him or hate him!!

Can't say I fancy anyone odd, unless Will Young counts. Now look I know he's gay and I'm old enough to be his mum, but I just love cheeky smiles ... and he looked really fit in that swimming vid he did!

On the subject of cheeky smiles, I lurve Dennis Quaid (I'd let him trump the National Anthem Joanne!! LMAO!), and many moons ago I had the hots for
Midge Ure.

I think I have really absurd taste in men. I go for the downright Geeky (I love a man in specs for instance) to the macho type, though dont go for this sort too often.
Steve Harley (Cockney rebel) still does it for me, something about that sneery smile, phoaw! He can come up and see me any time! :wink2:

I lurrve Joaquin Phoenix, thought he looked pooh in Gladiator but, oooh I still definitely would! :o
Here is is looking gorg... well in my humble opinion!

Well i have to say Jude Law does it for me!

Glorsclaws said:
I think I have really absurd taste in men. I go for the downright Geeky (I love a man in specs for instance) to the macho type, though dont go for this sort too often.
Steve Harley (Cockney rebel) still does it for me, something about that sneery smile, phoaw! He can come up and see me any time! :wink2:

I lurrve Joaquin Phoenix, thought he looked pooh in Gladiator but, oooh I still definitely would! :o
Here is is looking gorg... well in my humble opinion!

Not bad Glo, not bad at all!!!

ok heres my list :D vin diesel :lick: , all the guys in blink182 (ooooohh) , eminem, (basically anyone whos tattooed , ) except tommy lee, hes a bit too ruff :lol: , and geeky guys , seth green, and jason biggs outta american pie :lol:

I only have eyes for my man!!

NOT!!!!! :twisted: Ha Ha!!

I love Paul Walker our of The Fast and the Furious!!! the one with the short blondy coloured hair!!! He is so lush!!!!! Jude Law is also delish and David Beckham until he opens his gob!!!!

Tilly xx

I TOTALLY fancy Chad Kroeger (Guitarist / Lead Vocalist) from Nickelback !

He is SO SEXY !!!

http://www.theweb****e.net/nickelback.htm

(Chad is the one with the long hair and goatee towards the front of the picture)

Definitely Will Smith!

How about Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and Viggo Mortensen (only in Lord of the Rings though). Oh and Bruce Willis....................the list goes on!

Angie that is cheesy!

I wish I had a fella to drool over"!

Mine would have to be...Gordon Ramsay, Lee Sharp and especially

Thierry Henry!

He really does it for me with his va va voom!

Not the best picture of him, but he is sooooo gorgeous !

Not being a local, who is Roland Rat ?????

River

NailStyle said:
he reminds me of roland rat...superstar !!!!!!! sorry...he does have something about him....

River there's a piccie of RR in my gallery!!

vic1082 said:
Angie that is cheesy!

cheesy ...lol....no its not its love....i really do still fancy him after all these years...why is it men seem to get better with age while women just age....? if a bloke goes grey he is distinguished where as a woman is just grey.....!!!!

Sassy,

How do I get to your gallery ?????

click on sassy's name then profile then pics uploaded. xxx

Angie,

He looks NOTHING like Roland Rat ! How could you say such a terrible thing :cry:

River

:cry:

River said:
Angie,

He looks NOTHING like Roland Rat ! How could you say such a terrible thing :cry:

River

:cry:

PMSL....sorry

Angie,

You are a very cruel woman ! How can you laugh at my misery .... ???

OK, OK, I still stand by that he doesn't look anything like RR and I STILL think he's gorgeous. Not my fault if you don't have any taste .....:wink2:

Latest posts

Back