People you really shouldn't fancy but you do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell you who else is a bit of alright. The guy that was on Johnny Vegas the other night from Fun Loving Criminals, Hughie someone. Phew !!! Sex on legs. He was gorge. I've never smoked but I find guys that smoke really sexy.

River said:
Angie,

You are a very cruel woman ! How can you laugh at my misery .... ???

OK, OK, I still stand by that he doesn't look anything like RR and I STILL think he's gorgeous. Not my fault if you don't have any taste .....:wink2:

ok really i am sorry i wont mention it again......lets play spot the difference instead...you first. xxxx

NailStyle said:
ok really i am sorry i wont mention it again......lets play spot the difference instead...you first. xxxx

Angie LMAO, it's easy!! Okay, one of them has a hat on!

Plain to see ......... one's a woolen rat, the other one is a god !

I said it wasn't the best picture ...... (sulk)

So what does your "bit of all right" look like then ????

errmmmm...nope and i didn't know rowland played guitar....lol

Sassy #1 said:
Yolanda, you daft bird - i'll never disown ya sister!! Where I work, one of the hair stylists loves Simon Cowell!! Actually he has quite a following - bit like Marmite, either you love him or hate him!!
Thank you Sassy...there is just something about Simon that is rather sexy...
there is a basketball player here in the states that plays on Miami Heat by the name of Alonzo Mourning.............Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like he was chiseled out of pure stone- SEXY!!!! Boy I'd treat him like a ice cream cone on a 120 degree day...:Love:

Kimmi Rocks said:
Tell you who else is a bit of alright. The guy that was on Johnny Vegas the other night from Fun Loving Criminals, Hughie someone. Phew !!! Sex on legs. He was gorge. I've never smoked but I find guys that smoke really sexy.

OMG! I have had a thing for him for years, he just has that certain something, that twinkle in his eye and just makes my knees go weak.. Phwaor!

BTW, I am referring to Huey and not th lovely Johnny V!

Who I shouldn't fancy but do..

ANDREW WINTER (From CH4's Selling Houses..) I love his smarmy arrogance! LOL!

and who I SHOULD fancy and DO..

ALEC EMPIRE.. German Techno Punk with an amazing face and body who nobody has heard of.. He is MIGHTY fine.. Mmmmm!

Amazing how many of us like a bit of rough... My ultimate is tommy lee- mega tattooed, rock star and er... have you seen that video??? must add at this point why is it all my work pals famcy Dennis from Eastenders??? I just do not see it... a man has to be slightly talented!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred Durst.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

05.jpg

ooh yeah, but did you see him in revelations, he looks so wierd without his hat on :irked: , looks a right old man , lol, much prefer him in his hat :lick:

Def fancy Richard Hammond and Lee Sharpe (why Abi tho???) But as for people Id end up going home with when drunk, would prob be Maxwell from Big Brother!!! (Guess wot Im watching at mo!) Must be that Cheeky chappy charm!

I find something about Roberto from Big Brother very sexy, but I shouldn't fancy him cos he's old enough to be my dad!

Alan rickman :Love:

Hugh lawrie! Old enough to be my grandad but there is something about him!!!!

Bill nighy. No idea why lol. There wss a similar thread not so long ago so if you saw that you'll have seen me post that my best friend has a wierd crush on bobby ball!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Arrrgh! It really annoys me that I think I may fancy Simon Cowell too. I don't actually find him physically attractive though and he doesn't do jeans very well and as for that big long coat. I actually think he's gay too, so I havn't a clue what's going on in my head to feel attracted to him.

Johnny Depp as Cap'n Jack on the other hand :Love:

I'm not into muscles and I don't like the ones that look like you would break them either. a nice ar&e in a pair of jeans though. :p

Haha yes! I used to fancy him especially in the "scoobie snacks" song video x

Latest posts

Back