Permanent Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your help. I think I will use Faze2 for my own nails and clients who want permanent shine on their L&Ps, but maybe I'll try perma gloss for my clients to protect their nail polish. I'm a bit of a Creative freak, but will try the perma gloss from NSI.

Many thanks again.

Heather XX

geeg said:
The original question was, "what do you use over nail art"?
Faze2 is great over nail art. AND you don't have to cure it at all even though it is a gel. It cures in the natural UV light in the room.
It is only over enamel that you do have to wait for it to be completely dry. I only mentioned it because some try to use it over enamel and it was not formulated for that ... it was formulated for use over airbrushed nail art. It dries in under a minute and is permanent. Just to clarify.
Hi guys - can anyone tell me where I can get FAZE2? Sorry, it's probably a dumb question but I've only just started on the airbrush trail and all this is new to me. It sounds ideal, as I'm looking for a semi-permanent top coat to seal in my airbrush art. I guess it can be used on both enhancements and natural nails?

thanks!

i personally love perma gloss by nsi. it's what i use and i have great results with it. good luck!

I also like Perma Gloss for myself, to keep my polish, and designs from coming off while I use remover/acetone.
I tried Air Coats, and they do dry fast (great for clients in a rush), but it didn't seem to last as long as my manicures with regular base/top coat. Just my thoughts!
*hugs*

grelot said:
Hi guys - can anyone tell me where I can get FAZE2? Sorry, it's probably a dumb question but I've only just started on the airbrush trail and all this is new to me. It sounds ideal, as I'm looking for a semi-permanent top coat to seal in my airbrush art. I guess it can be used on both enhancements and natural nails?

thanks!
Yes it can and it is available from Designer Nails 0113 275 5719 ... it also add permanent shine to any enhancement and does not need to be cured under a UV lamp.

So if i use Faze 2 over airbrushed nail art do i need to first seal with airbrush top coat then use Faze 2, and if so can this be done as soon as topcoat is dry,,,,,or can you apply Faze 2 straight over airbrush design as only top coat? :)

Can you use Brisa UV Finishing Gloss over Nail Art or Polished Nails?

Thanks

Kathy

Latest posts

Back