Perron Rigot help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celebalook

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
please help, i am booked on training with Kim for ladies speed waxing and intimate, i have bought my wax and just trying out on myself and family tonight.
What settings should i have it on
i have a hive digtal heater with the ocean blue strip wax
and lycon digital with the euroblonde
seems really thin in consistency and looks very hot
how thick should it be please for both
thanks

I also use Perron Rigot waxes and I use Hive Digital Wax Heaters and depending on temperature of the room etc as to what settings I use but its within this temperature range -

Cristal Ocean - 70-72
Euroblonde - 56-58

Im not familiar with the Lycon heater so I dont know the temperature range.

Kim is a great trainer Im sure you will love your training and IMO Perron Rigot are great waxes...

Good luck and I hope this helps
Jack

Thanks Jack
Had a go but need to get used to the temps settings, sure i will get to know all this with Kim.
regards Debbie

If it's thin and 'looks hot' then IT IS TOO HOT!

Hard waxes generally shouldn't be melted all the way through, although it does depend on the capacity of your heater but if it is melted all the way through, it still can be ok, if it is barely melted in the middle if that makes sense.

You must test it on your wrist, always, until you are really confident that it's ok by just looking at it.

Thanks Jack
Had a go but need to get used to the temps settings, sure i will get to know all this with Kim.
regards Debbie
Your welcome..
Good luck with your training - Kim is fab..
Jack

Latest posts

Back