Pet hates!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my pet hate is when you've just cut the hair to their specification through consultation and then they want more off!!!!! err i only get this with my family members! which for me is even worse!! xoxo

'Peroxide blonde' is the worst. I cant believe its even a think... Bleach blonde makes some sense compared to 'peroxide blonde', 'developer blonde' or 'activator blonde' could be next

Colour touch emulsion blonde
I hate it when people say that "i dont want peroxide on my hair"...

When you ask clients where they part their hair, and they grab your comb and do it themselves.

I have a client who's head is like one of them nodding dogs that people used to have in there cars, takes me forever to blow dry as her head is practically touching the floor she leans back so much

When you ask clients where they part their hair, and they grab your comb and do it themselves.

And clients who thinks its okay to grab products and style their own hair... But hey ho you're not getting it any cheaper because you styled it yourself you know...

Or when you ask them where their parting is and they don't know, I'm sorry but how can you not know where your parting is?

I'm the one giving them the comb.

I think it's so unprofessional looking when the clients do it themselves

Clients style their hair every day.
They have a better idea where their parting goes.
I always tell clients to have a little play after I've styled it too. I know i like it big on some places but not in others.

I can not stand when your cutting a clients hair and they keep on lifting there head up. Drives me insane keep your head down lol

I can not stand when your cutting a clients hair and they keep on lifting there head up. Drives me insane keep your head down lol

The wobbly head clients are the worst!

I think it's so unprofessional looking when the clients do it themselves
What about it looks unprofessional?

It's not like I'm giving them the scissors [emoji1][emoji106]

Hahaha Adam they are hilarious

Unless you can do a great blowout, then chances are you would hate me in your chair. Normally my dear friend who is also a stylist does my hair, but there are times I've visited other salons while visiting friends or on vacations. 95% of the time I've had to take over my blowouts. I have dense hair that is frizzy. A proper blowout makes it smooth. There is no need to use a flat iron after if you do a good blowout. They don't know how to section the hair in small pieces and they go in with a limp wrist. Even at work I often have to take over blowouts on my colleagues' clients.

Not to put down Yanks, but a lot of my fellow stylists need to learn the proper art of a good blow out. When I lived in France, I could sit in nearly any chair and they all knew how to handle my hair with a round brush and blowdryer. Not once did I have to take over.

I know nothing about hair but these were great.
In the first one, how can that poor guy concentrate on her hair with those boobs looking at him lol.

Funny places to do hair consultations!!!

Vic x

Latest posts

Back