Peter Pan and Pirate nail art any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly01

Reaction score
Hi

I am stumped, brain is not working at all, I can't think of any designs what so ever. Does anyone have any ideas for childrens nail art with the theme of Peter Pan and the Pirates?

Any help with this would be fantastic!

Thanks
K x

kelly01 said:
Hi

I am stumped, brain is not working at all, I can't think of any designs what so ever. Does anyone have any ideas for childrens nail art with the theme of Peter Pan and the Pirates?

Any help with this would be fantastic!

Thanks
K x

I have a nail that I have polished black and then painted a hot pink skull on it I'm not sure if kiddies would like it but its kinda pirateish I'll see if I can get a clear pic of it for you. Most of my pic want to come out fuzzy but I'll see what I can do:)

Ok I added the pic to my gallery but its a little fuzzy and there is a bit of flash but you get the idea. Hope this helps:)

As suggested above the skull is a good idea, also what about the cross bones flag or paint crossbones direct on a black polished nail.
Simple oulines of ships with sails maybe?

Oh what about Tinkerbell she is so cute and her wings coud be made of some nice organza ....then there is the fairy dust to make Wendy fly..... just a thought

Hmmm things that make me think of Peter Pan or pirates:

treasure chest
eye patch
jewels
treasure map
"X" marks the spot
swords/cutlass
peg legs
parrots
ships
anchors
spyglass
'hook' for a hand
crow's nest (on the mast, not in the tree LOL)
plank (as in walking the plank)
island with one palm tree, "X" drawn on the sand
green cap with feather in it, sorta like robin hood's
shadow (pan's shadow that wendy sewed back on)
thimble (that was wendy's gift to peter I think, if I remember the story)
fairy dust
crocodile/aligator
alarm clock
tinkerbell

ummm my thinker ran out of steam, that's all I could come up with. Hope it helps.
hugs

Hi Guys

Thank you all for your replies.I was having a real dumb moment. I am working on ideas now.

Thanks once again
kx

Latest posts

Back