PFB retail price for small trial size & use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi i have bought some trial size roll on of PFB, what i want to know is the corect way to use them and how much you retail them at to the clients?

Thanks

Anyone? bump bump

I have had a message saying its £2.50 for the trial size retail, so now can anyone give me advice on the best way to use it please? thanks

PFB Vanish is THE most effective, roll on ingrown hair treatment available, for both women and men with ingrown hair.
PFB can be used after any type of hair removal to both prevent and treat ingrown hairs. PFB Vanish guarantees results in 7 days, the soothing effect however can often be seen in just a few hours. You will fast results, the bumps vanish in just a few days..prepare to be amazed! This unique gel roll on formulation was specifically developed as an ingrown hair eliminator and to help razor burn & bumps resulting from shaving, waxing, electrolysis and laser hair removal. PFB VANISH works in 3 ways; anti bacterial, anti inflamatory and a deep exfolliating action. Irritation is quickly soothed, bump swelling reduced and clean fresh skin is brought to the surface, outing the ingrown hair. When used regulally your skin is defended agaist ingrows by keeping follicles clear and your skin fresh.

It is a fabulous product and the clients that buy it from me rave about it. The best thing about it is it actually works!

HTH

Thanks for your reply its given me some good info on it. is it a roll on you would use on a daily basis or just before waxing and after as i havnt got a clue?

Thanks for your reply its given me some good info on it. is it a roll on you would use on a daily basis or just before waxing and after as i havnt got a clue?

Use it after waxing or shaving and yes just roll it over the waxed area. For home care, clients should use it on a daily basis over the areas prone to ingrown hairs after their shower.

Hey Jen,

Do you retail the PFB Numb It? And if so, is it effective?

Em x

Last edited:
Hey Jen,

Do you retail the PFB Numb It? And if so, is it effective?

Em x

I have not tried the Numb It as yet either for myself or to retail. I presume it would be quite effective but they client would need to apply it 20 mins or so before their waxing treatment starts. I would think a fair few clients would buy it to see if it helps.

where can i buy thses from?

Hi, I retails the trial size at £3.95, it sells really well. I advise them to apply 2-3 days after the waxing, every other day. Once they bought once, they ALLWAYS come back and ask for it.
HTH
July

According to the PFB website the trial rollon is £2.95, which is exactly what I charge for it.

You can apply the PFB directly to newly waxed skin. It really helps take the bumps down much faster. Then apply daily until you see hair. Then, about 4 days prior to waxing again, start applying PFB again.

Latest posts

Back