Pink and black playboy tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhanced-Barbie

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

This is my first time posting a pic of my nails!

I did these on myself, and I want some 100% honest comments please!!

Dont hold back hehe, I know they are flawed, and I would like to see if people pick up on the same things as me with them, or if there is anything I may not have noticed.

Thanks for looking :)

PS, sorry about the bad quality pic, was taken from a cell ph as thats all I have to take pics with at the moment.

PPS, please see my album in my profile to view from different angles and stuff... if its not too much trouble of course :)

Last edited:
I really like these,
the design is cool, i like how each nail is different too,
your lines of light look nice and straight,
your side walls look ok
the only thing i would say is that they look a little bulky around the side walls and in zone 3
cant say much more as the pics are not clear enough but you are doing well and you can see in your work that you really enjoy doing nails hth :hug:

Very nice!! I wouldn't say they are flawed at all. The only think I can pick up on from the pic is the side walls need refining slightly. I really like the design. xx

Hi,
I love the design & colours, the only thing I would say is it is a shame the black has bled into the thumb, but that maybe just how the photo is taken.
I think they are fab........is the other hand as good......would love those for me.
Best wishes.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

Love the colour combination although for me I'd have liked them even more with out the playboy bunny. I'd have loved to see deeper smiles also :hug:

Very nice the playboy isnt my cupa tea. the colours are great too. x

i love them, if only you lived near me, id definately have them done as i love all things playboy.

tigi

Latest posts

Back