Pink not very pink?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyhols

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows whether creative (or any company) do a pink powder which is more pink than the perfect colour pink? Since I've been training I've done two clients whos pink in zone 2 & 3 has come out not very pink compared to other clients but a beige colour. I remember our teacher telling us some people don't have very pink nails but what can you use to make them more pink?

Creative do an Intense Pink hun - can look lusciously pink on some nail beds !

kx

Thanks! Doesn't describe in catalogue what is does but I'll order some and give it a go!

Intense pink by creative does exactly the same as perfect colour pink but has an intense healthy glow.Ideal for those of us with poor circulation and blue nail beds (me!!).Flawless pink by creative is a complete(bubble gum)covering opaque pink which is perfect for nail biters and great for camoflague(yep..i can't spell!!)

HTH hun x x

I adore intense pink by creative!! And so do my clients, i use it on about 90% of my clients, as they just love the healthy pink look it gives their nail plates.

I agree the intense pink is lovely - I think its about 50/50 with my clients some absolutely adore it and others prefer the perfect pink. I think it all depends on their skin tone. xx

Brill thanks!!!!

Hi,

Just tried out the intense pink on myself for the 1st time. I've always got cold hands and this colour has really perked them up - definatley recommended!
:biggrin:

pinkshell_nails said:
I adore intense pink by creative!! And so do my clients, i use it on about 90% of my clients, as they just love the healthy pink look it gives their nail plates.

snap - i first put a small amount of clear over the smile line so as not to distort the smileline and it keeps it abit more crisp - then intense at zone 3, my client love the healthy look

ooh intense pink sounds good - i think i'll have to try it too! x

i use it a lot, it makes a really sharp contrast to the white tip for a very crisp french look.

Hi, cannot find intense pink in the cataloge??

THAT IS BECAUSE IT IS NEWER THAN THE CATALOGUE!! :D

Prices for powders are all the same no matter which colour. Just ring to order and ask for Perfect Intense Pink in the size you want. simple.

Ahhh, that would explain it!! Thank You!

Latest posts

Back