Pinks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jada

Classic al Nail Geek
Reaction score
Hi everyone :p

This is my first posting but have been a member now for over a year and value all your advice. I am looking for a very PINK pink in either L&P or Gel when doing P&W on clients with tanned skin tones as my current 'pinks' seem to loose their 'pinkness' within days can anyone reccommend a really PINK pink that keeps its colour. Any advise greatly appreciated.

Hi Jada

Not sure what products you use but for L+P I love Creative Perfect Colour powder in pink, it's a lovely blush colour that compliments the clients 'own' pink if you know what I mean and it defo doesn't lose it's colour.

Not sure about gels as I haven't used them yet - not till Tuesday anyway when I do the Brisa conversion course!!

HTH

Lou x

thanks for a quick response Lou, at the momment I am using French Nails L&P and LE for gels. Anyone else tried the French Nails line, any comments welcome

Your welcome love,

I'm doing the brisa conversion on Tuesday so I'll let you know how I get on and what the pink is like!!

Lou x

The pink in the Brisa Gel is FAB!!!!

Also if you want a really 'pink' pink there is the Flawless Pink from Creative. I have only used it twice myself and it is quite difficult to apply. However, if you do a search then you will find loads of good advise on how to apply it. I remember Geeg went into great detail but I cannot remember the name of the thread! HTH.

I bought Creative's Intense Pink yesterday although I haven't used it yet (awaiting my delivery of Staying Alive from EZFLow). It is a very pink powder that makes the other pink just look BLAH....

Hi Jada
Tammy Taylor have a really good pink which stays pink between fills.

Ruby :lol:

Jada and Ruby why not fill in your profiles so we can know where you are from?

It makes it so mush easier to answer questions about product lines etc. ... and its fun to know a little more about you too.

Sorry Gigi I thought i'd done it .
I'ts now done

Ruby :D

Latest posts

Back