PIPS hospital stay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do you feel in yourself?

I feel crap lol but i think thats because of the cold, sneezing/coughing (painful) runny nose, no taste, aching.

Roll on the weeks ahead:hug:

Oh:eek: :eek:

I hope you feel better soon, luv.

Gentle hugs till then.

:hug:

Get well soon :Love:

Did you take b4 & after pics?

pips said:
I feel crap lol but i think thats because of the cold, sneezing/coughing (painful) runny nose, no taste, aching.

Roll on the weeks ahead:hug:

ooh then you can go out and buy new clothes, etc.

pips said:
Hi penelope, sorry should have said, some know some dont..
I had abdominoplasty & liposculpture (tummy tuck & lipo)
Yes it hurt/s, would i do it again, NO lol

Ohh wow! i know your in pain but just think about what the results will be like...then you'll think god i sooo would do that again (not that your going to need to) it obviously dosen't help that you feel lousy with your cold!

xxx

Blimey Pip, you are so brave. That's quite an op you have had there and a cold on top of it all too.
Well wish you better babe and just think about all the lovely little outfits you can buy when you make a full recovery. Then all this will be worth it.

:hug: xx

I started saving begining of the year when i decided to go for it, managed to save £400 so can get a new wardrobe lol

I did take a b4 pic and once i can stand straight and most of the bruising and swelling has gone i will take an after pic and post for all to see.

Right now i need to go lay back down so spk to you all again later and i'll keep you posted on the dressing change tomorrow regarding the popped stitches.

Take care all :hug:

Hope youre feeling better soon Pips,
It'll all feel worthwhile in a few weeks! :hug:

Get well soon and think of how stunning you are going to look.

Update time !!!!

Had all my dressings taken off today, wooohoooo

Turns out i hadnt popped any stitches, what had happened is after my drains came out wednesday there was a slight fluid build up and as i had been coughing & sneezing it was releasing through my new belly button, the red colour was old blood on the bottom dressing lol

Its very tight and will take a few more weeks b4 i can stand tall without feeling discomfort but boy oh boy have i got one flat tummy now. Still alot of swelling and bruising but that should go over the next 5 weeks.

Was a bit shocked at just how long the scar is (side of hip to side of hip) approx 20 inch but its very very neat and will in time fade to a very fine line.

Take care all :hug:

Latest posts

Back