PIPS hospital stay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope all goes well PP. xx

Wishing you speedy recovery Pips x

chin up pips and a speedy recovery hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get well soon!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad to hear, hope you make a speedy recovery chick, take care of yourself

wow thanks guys,
Came home from hospital monday tea time feeling like ide gone 10 rounds with tyson lol had to keep my stomach drains in tho as there was a build up of fluid but they came out today so getting around a little better.
Go for my dressings changed on friday and thats when i will get to see the full bruising & scar (yuk!) already got loads of black & purple bruising top of my thighs and around my waist.
Had a bumpy night after surgery as i reacted to the morphine but thats ok now as well and im only taking paracetomol.
Now got the mother of all colds which is making me feel sick, dizzy and light headed but that will pass.
I'll keep you all updated on my progress and promise to post some b4 and after pics once i have some after pics lol

Thanks to all who asked about me, take care all, love and hugs..

PIP :hug:

pips said:
wow thanks guys,
Came home from hospital monday tea time feeling like ide gone 10 rounds with tyson lol had to keep my stomach drains in tho as there was a build up of fluid but they came out today so getting around a little better.
Go for my dressings changed on friday and thats when i will get to see the full bruising & scar (yuk!) already got loads of black & purple bruising top of my thighs and around my waist.
Had a bumpy night after surgery as i reacted to the morphine but thats ok now as well and im only taking paracetomol.
Now got the mother of all colds which is making me feel sick, dizzy and light headed but that will pass.
I'll keep you all updated on my progress and promise to post some b4 and after pics once i have some after pics lol

Thanks to all who asked about me, take care all, love and hugs..

PIP :hug:
pleased to hear from you, get well soon xxxx

Hope you feel better soon x

Its good to see your back on site and feeling better. Wishing you a speedy recovery take it easy.

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi
xx

glad you are home and feeling better hunni just take things easy and you will be back on your feet in know time xx:hug:

your one brave bird PIPPA DOO DOO

yeah i guess i am lisa but if ide known then wot i know now i would never have had it done...oh the pain!!!! :cry:

Im Still Jelous Babes

Just a quick update...the mother of all colds had me sneezing all night and woke this morning covered in blood!
Rang the hospital for advice at 4am as i was worried, they said the straining of my stomach whilst sneezing has caused my stitches to pop around my new belly button :eek: advised me to put a dressing over it and see if it stops (which i did and it has slowed it down) but my other dressings are soaked and i can smell old blood and its making me wretch :Scared: so phoned them back and was told to leave it alone untill i go tomorrow for my dressings changed.
Will update you again tomorrow when i get back :hug:

Hi PIps,

i think i've missed something what is it you've actually had done?

wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

get well soon chic:hug:

hoping you get better soon !! x

jules x

Hi penelope, sorry should have said, some know some dont..
I had abdominoplasty & liposculpture (tummy tuck & lipo)
Yes it hurt/s, would i do it again, NO lol

oh poor you!

sorry to hear your in so much pain but good on you for being so brave!

how do you feel in yourself?

ooohhh .......I hope you feel better soon Pips! .....I hate pain.:mad:

Latest posts

Back