Plantar fasciitis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
Has anyone got this through being on your feet constantly? I've been suffering with really bad pain in the arch of one foot & through Google I have come across this!

Yes I did 10 years in the industry will do that to you!
I bought new shoes , they look "granny-like" but I don't care anymore ! I own 25 pairs of holster sandles and don't wear them for work due to them being flat and my arch was not being supported as you need some kind of support. I find shoes I bought from India and Abu Dhabi so they avail in South Africa so should be avail world wide called aero soft or aero walk, comes in bunch of colours but it has amazing cushions and arch support! Most therapist here were them and it helps so much!

Also I now take that vein support red leaf extract tablets called antistax, helps aching legs which I used to get. Really is a pain getting older hahaha

There is an 'L' shaped foot splint that you wear at night to keep the tendons stretched. It helps. It's available from Amazon for about £14. It took about 2 years to go away though.

Great thanks everyone x

Latest posts

Back