Playing with 3d nail art again ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fantastic hun, but you already know that. lol. :hug:

great work emma,
I need a new brush, what colours have you used they are fab xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I wanna do acrylic!!!!!
(stamping foot in corner....)

Those are AWESOME! Great work! Please keep sharing and I'll BE SURE to pick your brain after I finally take L&P course, COUNT ON IT!!

:lol:

Very inspirational :) thankyou for sharing hun x
I want to learn how to make allsorts as they always look nice to eat even tho I dont like them :lol:

Emms, these are beautiful, you've certainly got your mojo back hun:hug:

They're all good and all lovely, I think the first one is my fave, well done!! x

FFS Emma, they are just fab, i will have some of what you are on if they make you feel good enough to be producing work like that after the downer you have been on, :hug:
my fave is also the top middle one but they are all ace, i would wear them all,
bring on them tutorials girly.

I absolutely LOVE the second one...the colours are fab x
I have developed an obsession with making sweeties on nails after Sam did mine :lol:
It keeps me quiet though:)

Well done Emms they are fab - must have been something in the air yesterday, I had a play with 3d yesterday - but no where near as good as yours.

Your work is always lovely, so you must be extra pleased with this you cleave sausage :hug:

WOW :) They are fab! I love nail art and trying out new designs, only just learning acyrlic at college but can't wait to get some coloured acrylics and give this type of thing a go.

I love the one with a star on very effective!

Wow They Are Amazing Babe Well Done To Youxxxx

You know what emma, I think others will agree when I say that seeing you and your work unfold has been an absolute inspiration. You give everything your all and have spent so much time practising and perfecting techniques.

Even with a family to look after and a new business, you ALWAYS put time into what is important. So many new techs think that it should all just fall into place, but i'm sure you'll agree that it takes lots of time and effort to get to be a great tech.

I know that one of the techs in my salon always comes back from an exhibition absolutely raring to try new things and has lots of ideas to play with, is this what happened with you at g-mex?!:lol:

I don't know what else to say but...................your work is fantastic and I enjoy every picture you post :hug: xxxxx

(p.s, you should consider competing!!)

Latest posts

Back