Please critique my nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think they are both fantastic, but have to say the 3D one is my fave of the two.

Well done you !!

Lovely designs! I like them both, I cant choose which one I like best!
Meggie x

love them both hunny xx
but like someone had already said i prefer the handpainted one as you have got alot more detail in the petals, how long would 10 take you?? and how much would you charge?

Those are LOVELY I truly like them, will be trying my own hand at sunflowers later, they are very pretty.
And I really can't pick one over the other as I like them both for different reasons.
Yeah, fat lot of help I am
haha

Keep up the great work:!:

Hi Adele,

I like both, the free hand has a lot of detail, and the 3D looks a bit different, it stands out...
hope your client can make the decision! :lol:

Nailtrix said:
Hi,

They are both fantastic works of art:hug: but I prefer the freehand.
Maybe you cld do a tutorial on it.:)

It was my first shot at a sunflower, dont get asked to do much nail art and it was only my second time at doing any 3D so dont think I am qualified enough to do a tutorial - just printed off a picture and tried to paint it onto the nail, I dont like the leaves though too.

thanks everyone for your lovely comments, sorry but it feels really weird typing I have taken off my nails for the first time in months, really odd and god my fingers look stumpy!!!!!

clara doon said:
love them both hunny xx
but like someone had already said i prefer the handpainted one as you have got alot more detail in the petals, how long would 10 take you?? and how much would you charge?

Will tell you tomorrow if she decides to go down that route, I dont charge her full for the nail art as she is the only one of my clients that has it so only normally charge a £1 a nail, as for the 3D one I have no idea as never done any on a client.

Nail FX said:
I love them Adele.. the hand painted one is my personal faverate. How long does it take you to do them though?

Thanks Jen, I like the hand painted one best, although I get the feeling she might like the 3D one, to be honest it took me a while to do these two as it was my first try and was sorting out colours and everything, I think 3d work in some ways is easier as you can move the product where as hand painting you cant, for some reason using l & p for nail art always reminds me of my mum when she used to decorate wedding cakes!!!

I love the 3d art,very different,you have definately done a good job.

I can't decide which one I like either. They're both great! Good job!!!
Michele

I like them both...very well done,
My fave is 3D, i love anything 3D solong as its not too bulky, you did a very good job there hun....congrats !!:green:

Wow wow.. They are both so pretty.. That's why we have difficulty on choosing which is nicer.. Rite folks!? I really like both. However the 3d design's unique! I've haven seen a 3d sunflower design yet. Have seen so many of you showing your art work. Hope I can show you guys mine soon.. Cos I'm still on very simple nail art!

they are both lovely but i think if that was me i would choose the 3d one it'll just stand out that little bit more xxxxxxx

:smack:

They are both really good - well done Adele.

I would wear them both, but i like the 3D one best - i'm rubbish at that!

Just thought you might like to know that she went for the hand painted one on all her nails!!!!! Will post a picture tomorrow when I have had some sleep.

thanks for all your lovely comments

I think they both are so nice! Maybe i would like the 3D best, it was really nice!

I like the handpainted one.....I think when you do it by hand the client appreciates it more .....it looks great !

Latest posts

Back