Please help me name that song

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
It is a few year old and it has just been on the radio,i want to walk down the aisle to it and i can't think what it's called or who it's by for the life of me.

So here i go,this is the best my singing gets lol

i,ll be your hope
i,ll be your dreams
i,ll be your fantsy
i,ll be your love ,be everything that you need

Verse

I wanna stand with you on a mountain
i wana bathe with you in the sea
i wanna lay like this forever
untill the sky falls down on me

Thats sort of how it goes,so coem on geeks and give me a hand,name that tune !!!!!

Ps please xxxx

Truely, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden :D

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

Ohhhhhhhh they are the ones that sing... hmm.. remember this because I was 14 when it came out and I was in Spain totally loved up with some lad I met from Brighton!!! :D

SAVAGE GARDEN!!! Am sure its them!

That's all i needed,thanks ladies x x x

Aww Bec that's lovely!

I hope it all goes well for you!

I want a classical piece as i walk down the isle, it's on the coke footy ad at the minute.

I have three songs I want for my first dance:

Alicia Keys - If I aint got you
PCD - Stick wit you
Norah Jones (can't remeber the title)

Fingertips ND said:
Aww Bec that's lovely!

I want a classical piece as i walk down the isle, it's on the coke footy ad at the minute.

PCD - Stick wit you

Ta hun x x x

I like your choice of songs,very romantic x

Someone did a thread once on what was your wedding song......It was great reading...all those romantic songs...from all the different decades...!!
Most songs were for your "first waltz" though.....

Mine was "Have I told you Lately that I love you" by Van Morrison....still makes me go all mushy when I hear it!!

A friend of mine walked down the aisle to Truly Madly Deeply and it was lovely, the words are very appropriate, brings a tear to my eye now thinking about it! i'm such a softy lol

Fingertips ND said:
Aww Bec that's lovely!

PCD - Stick wit you

For my first dance it was Norah Jones - Those three words or Those sweet words.... was lovely...

.. until hubbys mobile phone went off in the middle of it and he had to give instructions to a stray guest on how to get to the hotel! :eek: :eek:

Our wedding song will sound a bit strange, but it was "Id lie for you and thats the truth" by Meatloaf. My husband (boyfriend at the time) dedicated that song to me and told me that explained exactly how he felt about me. Had to have it because it summed us up.
Another one I liked at that time was "Runaway" by the corrs.
I walked into the reception to "I do, I do" by Abba. I wanted to walk into the church to it, but my husband said he would leave me there on my own. Can you tell I loved "Muriels Wedding"!!! Sad puppy am I!
xxxxx:Love:

truly madly deeply is a lovely song...makes me go all swooney....
my wedding song was never saw a miracle by curtis stygers........yep still havent seen one...but there you go....lol

Lee has just said it's one of his all time fave songs,good job we weren't on mr amd mrs,i would have thought he would have picked something by lionel richie,maybe we should play getting to know you (after 6 years ) lmao !

Oh I love that song, I was going to have that but hubby vetoed (sp) it so I walked down the ailse to The Eagles - Love will keep us alive and we walked to other way to Dave Dobyn - Loyal, Wedding dance was what else but eric clapton - Beautiful Tonight.

i walked down the churchisle to.....royal marines song...life on the ocean wave (yep married a marine) :rolleyes:

lovely song very romantic

I walked in to "It had to be you" by Harry Connick jnr, signed the register to "you belong to me" can't remember the artist and walked out to "My baby just cares for me" by Nina Simone.

Edited to add: Just remembered "You belong to me" was in Ally McBeal

lovely choice of song i love it.

That's the exact son I want if I ever get married - its such a beautiful song and really says it all! - love it! x:Love:

becki x said:
It is a few year old and it has just been on the radio,i want to walk down the aisle to it and i can't think what it's called or who it's by for the life of me.

So here i go,this is the best my singing gets lol

i,ll be your hope
i,ll be your dreams
i,ll be your fantsy
i,ll be your love ,be everything that you need

Verse

I wanna stand with you on a mountain
i wana bathe with you in the sea
i wanna lay like this forever
untill the sky falls down on me

Thats sort of how it goes,so coem on geeks and give me a hand,name that tune !!!!!

Ps please xxxx

this is my best friend and her fiancees "song"
was the norah jones one mentioned come away with me ,by any chance ? i love that song it gives me goose bumps

Latest posts

Back