Please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talonsalon

Reaction score
As the title says please help! ive had to stop doing normal acrylics as the smell was literally making me sick (im on 30 painkillers a day and think im just a wuss ) lol! anyho i rang my supplier (cuccio) who advised me to use uv light acrylic powder with the monomer, now i brought it but cannot find any threads or anything on google that tells me how long to "cure" for? does anyone know? i have a client tomoz and panicking slightly xx
thanks in advance :D

Best thing to d,contact the supplier again and ask their advice.

It isn't the powder that you need to change but the monomer! That is the part that reacts to UV not the powder.

And yes, ask your supplier for that info

I agree with what has already been said but I must just say the mother in me has been awoken here.

You should never be taking as many painkillers as that in a day, that is probably what is making you sick! I have had 2 major back surgeries in the last year and am, at present, housebound after a major op on my thigh to remove a large tumour. I am not on this amount of painkillers. They can actually give you a headache by taking too many, something I discovered when I had my last back surgery.

Please be careful my darling :D

i have cervical spondalitis, prolapse discs, permnant sciatica, i have migranes so i have to take them i was on morphine patches as well but i came off them as i was always asleep, i also have to have caudal epidurals every 5 months , the pills i take enable me to work and i work well.

thanks for the advice guys will contact my supplier :D

and i have the uv light monomer and the powder , the monomer has no odour, just wanted to see if any other technician has used it xx

I've used this before and I really couldn't get on with it, very fiddly and takes ages! I can't remember how long you cure it for though, possible 3 minutes. But it doesn't smell bad. There are loads of company's that do a low odour system so if you don't like this system there are other options but I just really couldn't get on with it x

thanks jadee huni will give this a go and if not ill get the low odour and try to breathe through my mouth lol xx:D

Latest posts

Back