Please take a moment to consider this about Gay Marriage...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is brilliant! You're making such a difference, the petition numbers have gone up loads!

Signed!! Congratulations on your engagement!

My brother and his bf have been together over 5 years now so they will be wanting to get married at some point so it's a very important to us too, :) x

Oooh congrats!!!
It's 2012 and there are more people out there now who support gay marriage, give it another month and the votes will have doubled on the for gay marriage!
Ruth, the law is bloody stupid, if you feel female then that's what you bloody are and no piece of paper can change it, although it would be nicer to be able to just be recognised as what you are without any paper work,
Wish you all the best of luck in being who you want I be and doing what you want to do!
Am going to sign now, as I would like to get married in the future. Xoxo

This is crazy how you can't marry in the UK, I really don't see the difference in a same sex marriage to an opposite sex marriage? And why one would be discriminated against and not the other?
I've signed it for you - you're a cute couple and deserve to chose where the both of you want to get married without restrictions or discrimination.
Good luck to you both xxx

signed, congratulations on your engagement :) I think its ridiculous that gay people cant get married, cant believe that in this day and age its still not accepted. My friend come out as gay towards the end of last year, It has made no difference to me or other friends but his Mum has actually told him he is disgusting. THIS MAKE ME SO ANGRY. People should be accepted for who they are. Good luck with getting this law changed, you deserve the same rights and happiness as everyone else.

Sorry for the rant lol its just something I feel very strongly about :)

Iv forwarded the link to friends as well for some extra signatures.

signed, congratulations on your engagement :) I think its ridiculous that gay people cant get married, cant believe that in this day and age its still not accepted. My friend come out as gay towards the end of last year, It has made no difference to me or other friends but his Mum has actually told him he is disgusting. THIS MAKE ME SO ANGRY. People should be accepted for who they are. Good luck with getting this law changed, you deserve the same rights and happiness as everyone else.

Sorry for the rant lol its just something I feel very strongly about :)

Iv forwarded the link to friends as well for some extra signatures.

Thank you and I admire you for speaking up. Just to keep everyone updated, there has been well over 1000 signatures in the past 24 hours and everyone who has signed has played their part in bringing this a step closer to equality.

BotoxBoy

All signed. Congrats on your engagement, I've got to say you are a very handsome couple and I hope you get your wish xx

Petition signed and posted on my facebook (where I have a few gay friends who will I'm sure sign and repost) hope the law is changed soon. xx

Congratulations again on your engagement.

Done :Love:

And a Tiffany's ring.... git! :wink2:

In Australia so cannot sign, but congrats to you both!

Signed and posted on facey!

Congrats and best of luck ;) x

Signed x, and posted to fb!

forwarded it on my twitter :) Congrats on your engagement! x

Signed it. Congratulations and all the best :) x

Hope all goes well all done x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I'm in the US so I can't sign this petition; however, I wanted to congratulate you and wish you the very best.

I hope that one day you'll be able to experience marriage at its very best.

Latest posts

Back