Please take a moment to consider this about Gay Marriage...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Geeks,

I know this is way off topic but it is something important to me. I have been with my partner for three and a half years and we recently got engaged. I would like to have the choice to be married in the UK but am currently denied this.

I am allowed a civil partnership but although similar, is not the same as marriage, therefore we are being discriminated against. This is not about religion, it is about having the same rights and same choice as everyone else.

If I could PLEASE ask you to take five seconds out of your day to sign the petition here >>> Coalition For Equal Marriage

You will be doing something amazing and doing your part to help us get married in the country we live in and love.

Many thanks xxx

The petition is only open to residents of the uk :( so I can't sign it for you, sorry.

done! good luck x

all done and shared on fb too xxx

Signed

Congratulations on your engagement :hug:

Tried to sign but I'm in Ireland and it won't let me... sorry! :(

Signed too xx

As soon as I go back on laptop, I'll do it and link it on my FB and Twitter.

How is engaged life?

You are both so gorgeous, I wanna hug ya!

Congratulations on your engagement and as soon as I get on my laptop I will do it x

Congrats on your engagement. I will sign as soon as I get on my computer.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Done !! And congratulations :D xxx

Congratulations! All signed xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation using SalonGeek

Have signed and wish you well xx

All done and shared on FB... it's about time things were changed! :hug: x

i can't help you from here so good luck. by the way send any single , hunky 40+ friends of yours this way till i see would i get my brother hooked up at last.:green:
he'll kill me if he reads this.:lol:

Latest posts

Back