Please take a moment to consider this about Gay Marriage...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
signed.

fabby ring...want one too

Signed it too, good luck xxx

There we go. Petition all signed.:biggrin:
Good luck to the two of you. You are both gorgeous and should get the wedding you deserve.
(Maybe my Mum can upgrade from her civil service as well if it comes into force. She's been with her partner for 17 years and they are now in their 60's so it's hardly a 'fling' where she's gonna suddenly realise she's straight! If your gay, your gay. That's the way you're born. The law should take this into account. And religion should butt out. Not everyone is religious and so shouldn't have to follow by their rules.)

Tis done, to be honest I do not think you need to be married to show you love each other, but I do think everyone should have the choice/right/option to marry, this is surely a human right.

Like any fight for equal rights, there are always a few who never get it, and a few who though it has no effect on their life at all think they have a right to treat people unfairly.

x

I am actually really shocked that people would sign a petition AGAINST gay marrage!

I wish you both all the luck and happiness in the world.

done and tweeted!

Done and shared on facebook :hug:

Signed :) congratulations i really hope this goes well for you :)
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Done, good luck x

On the journey home tonight I think I heard mention of a church (Unitarian?) in Manchester now performing the ceremony. I do realise this is not the same as heterosexual marriage service, but must be a step in the right direction.

I am number 27,800 :lol:

Congratulations to you both :hug:

Kathie x

Signed, good luck❤❤xxx

Well today catholic churches issued a letter after reading it out telling all their parishioners to sign the petition against gay marriage!

I am mainly concerned about this because surely there are far bigger issues than this such as poverty, the AIDS crisis, wars and illness, yet this church chooses to devote time, energy and resources on a national scale to try and prevent two people in love wanting the same choice to marry as everyone else!

A friend if mine who is religious went to mass today and when they asked people to collect these nasty letters at the end, he got up first and grabbed the whole 200 of them and walked out! Well done to
him!

Oh and finally, I would love to know why the church aren't so energetic and focused on denouncing the fact that they stood by whilst over 100,000 children were being sexually abused by their so called priests! Not only this but the pope actually tried to cover it up!

Anyway, this is a matter of WHEN not IF gay marriage becomes legal... Thanks everyone for your efforts here on this, I really am overwhelmed!

Botox Boy it makes me so mad.

Well today catholic churches issued a letter after reading it out telling all their parishioners to sign the petition against gay marriage!

I am mainly concerned about this because surely there are far bigger issues than this such as poverty, the AIDS crisis, wars and illness, yet this church chooses to devote time, energy and resources on a national scale to try and prevent two people in love wanting the same choice to marry as everyone else!

A friend if mine who is religious went to mass today and when they asked people to collect these nasty letters at the end, he got up first and grabbed the whole 200 of them and walked out! Well done to
him!

Oh and finally, I would love to know why the church aren't so energetic and focused on denouncing the fact that they stood by whilst over 100,000 children were being sexually abused by their so called priests! Not only this but the pope actually tried to cover it up!

Anyway, this is a matter of WHEN not IF gay marriage becomes legal... Thanks everyone for your efforts here on this, I really am overwhelmed!

Wholeheartedly agree.

Hello everyone... I know this thread is a bit old now but a lot of you said you couldn't sign the petition as you were not based in the UK...well now EVERYONE can help no matter where you are in the world with our new 'Out for Marriage' campaign.

Please head over to this new thread>>http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/179773-need-your-help-fancy-doing-1-min-video-tv-online.html

And see what you can do to take part...we're looking for a 1 min video, like the 'It Gets Better' campaign to say why you think it is important that gay people can have a civil marriage. The videos are going to be collated and David Cameron has agreed to do one and Madonna, Kylie and Lady GaGa have been approached! Its time to get involved i something that is going to be massive!

We want videos from everyone no matter what gender or sexuality you are! Now is the time!

The vid should end with the line '...and thats why I/We are Out for Marriage!'

My fiancee James and I will be making one today!

Adam

Latest posts

Back