Please view my pics here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love your nail art its fab hun :) your really talented and great detail, i think nail art is the perfect finishing touch to a perfect set of nails, all my clients have nail art well except the males lol although they can have nail art if they want :lol:

My favourite is No. 31. Love the colours!

Thank you so much! I can't believe you found this old post.

great work love the palm tree designs fab detail!!!

Your work is great:green:

looks like a ton of work, not really my style either, sorry hun.....nothing personal but I sure admire the delicacy and detail of the brush strokes and pictures...the pink set is awesome....something I would wear.....when I can figue out how to navigate around this site I will try and add some of my own..........LOL

It is very gratifing for me when I am able to make my artwork small enough to fit on a nail. Art is my chocolate! I live it and breath it daily! The thought process is what takes the longest, cause I have to see it tiny in my brain in order to get all the details to fit on such a tiny canvas! It is a challenge for me, and I am so thrilled when I can come up with something that pleases my clients! I have been an artist all my life and have been channeling it into my nails now for 26 years.
I know nail art isn't for everyone! But art is subjective! I do it cause it makes me happy! And if no one every asked me to do it on thier nails I would still wear it on mine!
I lovvvvvvvvvvve it! Thanks for your comments on the pink set! I am looking forward to seeing some of your work also! Hand painting is not the only nail art I do! I also do some 3d acrylic work I just haven't posted in awhile.

They look Fab!! . . . Definitely put me in the summer mood!:)

Hi all, I've just came across this forum and decided to join as you all sounded so friendly and give some great advice which I could do with!! :lol:

I have to say you must have a passion for nail art as many of us do but these are so detailed!! They're amazing!!

xoxox.

Latest posts

Back