Please view my pics here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess walters

Reaction score
Yes, you can view them. I'm sorry but I don't really like the nailart.

I love your nail art! It's very busy for some people, but your detail is awesome!

very nice nail art x

Nail art is not my thing but I do think your nails are very nice and beautifully shaped. The bright pink geometric design is quite striking and different and the lady in the hammock made me smile :lol:

Last edited:
I think that your art is just Fab
art is subjective ladies

Very artistic. Thanks for sharing x

Nice nail art, thanks sharing :)

Nice nail art. It shows that you love doing detailled nail art.
Thanks for sharing your artwork with us.

I think it's all great, I wouldn't be my choice to wear but it would fascinate me if I saw nails like that on some one. I really liked the 3rd and 4th set and the bikini girl :lol:

:hug:

Really clever and artistic, love the pink

Lovely, very summery :)

What Art Work Very Pretty
Thank You For Sharing

They look fab!!

Congratulations...

Thanks! This was the first time I was able to post pictures. It took me along time to get them transfered to my album. I could'nt get them small enough.
I'm sorry some of you did'nt like them. I noticed that alot of people do mylar and glitter! I do that also! I was just showing some summertime fun I have been having with my clients. I know it is'nt for everyone! We all like different things! That is the beauty of it. I like nail art more than any other art medium because I have to make my art really small. [ it's a challenge!] I also do nails that arn't as detailed. I love all nails!! Even buffed natural nails.

Oooo These Way Cool I Love Them
Great Job

Thank you for sharing your nail art!
I think it's fantastic!

I love them all, they are great and you are very talented :hug:

I love it, the pink set are lovely, and my clients would love them. very inspiring! Well done honey

Latest posts

Back