Pleased To Meet You!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeystails

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

As I'm a newbie, I thought you might like to view my website and get to know me a little bit....

http://www.georgiesmedley.co.uk

Hope you like it!

Georgie. X

Monkeystails said:
Hi everyone!

As I'm a newbie, I thought you might like to view my website and get to know me a little bit....

http://www.georgiesmedley.co.uk

Hope you like it!

Georgie. X
Hiya
Welcome to the board:hug:

Amanda

Some great nails there

Cathy

Welcome.... you'll be hooked for life!

Georgie!!!

Glad you're here! Been trying to get someone from Star here for ages. There have been many questions that need answering.

Congratulations for keeping your job and good luck with your future and that of UBP.

Geeks, Georgie is very passionate about nails and is very good at what she does. It's great to have another voice on the site. It is another company and will show that it is not always biased!! Shame there are not more.

Marian

mum said:
Georgie!!!

Glad you're here! Been trying to get someone from Star here for ages. There have been many questions that need answering.

Congratulations for keeping your job and good luck with your future and that of UBP.

Geeks, Georgie is very passionate about nails and is very good at what she does. It's great to have another voice on the site. It is another company and will show that it is not always biased!! Shame there are not more.

Marian
Here Here!!!

Hiya MUM!!!

Thanks for all your positive comments about UBP!! You've been very supportive and I appreciate it (I was with Charlotte when she emailed you!! I pointed out your post about UBP going bust).

Keep up the good work!!

Georgie. Xx

THANKS GEEG!!!

I'm surprised you remembered me, I must have made an impression on you in Barcelona when we judged together (that of inexperience in judging hee hee!!)....

I'm really pleased to have your support and I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Georgie. Xx

Of course I remember you!!

I can tell you're getting hooked now aren't you!!!???
We all do in the end. :biggrin:

What ALL we want on this site is a balanced viewpoint and factual information for the many new technicians who use it.

Your input will be most welcome to the site as are you.

hi georgie
wow your nails on your web sight, are really stunning.
welcome to the board
x

Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay ;) Gorgeous nails on your site and the site is looking very kewl! Where abouts are you based?

Hi Georgie,
Welcome to the board and it is fab to meet you,
I say the more the merrier........xxxxx

Hi Geordie,
Glad you have joined us :cool:
We are a friendly bunch :cool:

Hello Georgie

Love your nails, you've got some great testimonials from some very loyal clients, I hope I have that some day.:)

Hi Guys!!

It's great to see so much support! Thanks for all the feedback on my website, I am very lucky that I have a brother-in-law that built it and some excellent clients that are soooooo loyal that commented on there!

Also had a friend who's a photographer that took some excellent quality pictures.

JCS: I'm based in Enfield North London!

Georgie. XxX

hi everyone iam new 2!:wink2: great forum
loads ov fantastic advice
first post yey!!:p

Good to meet you!!

There are great people on here, they're all so friendly!!

And the good advice is a bonus!

INSPIRATIONAILS: You will have great loyal clients too, it's just dedication, take pride in your work and give your best every time!

Georgie. x

illusions said:
hi everyone iam new 2!:wink2: great forum
loads ov fantastic advice
first post yey!!:p
Hi there and a warm welcome to you..........
Enjoy this site and be warned it is addictive xxxx

Hi peeps, welcome to geeksville:D :D .

Come in, sit down, relax, pour yourself a drink and get ready for education and .......... ADDICTION!!!:twisted: :D

Debz xx

mum said:
Georgie!!!

Marian

High praise indeed.

Welcome Georgie.

I trained with Star on wraps and I am really pleased there is someone here to answer questions in general and to represent the Star brand...

I look forward to your posts.

atb

Louise

Latest posts

Back